onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

6 bidders?

Caz or caz123

Advert

The due dilligence must surely be to find out why we went into admin, what contracts we're tied to, what our revenue streams are, what costs we have etc.

It should take 3-5 days.

I still reckon Ryders around. Nobody will leave having stuck 200k in. He could just sell it on, not just disappear. I also reckon there was something that made all of the players sign back on immediately, (apart from donkey).

Anyway, I dont believe a word said by BY, so lets hope that someone is there.

I'm beginning to think my mate is right and whilst there may well be 6 parties showing an interest there isn't one genuine bidder.

BY says some are doing due dilligence - what possible due dilligence can there be to do? we're in Administration there can't possibly be a 'financial black hole' there's a CVA in place in relation to our debt and that's it !! simples.

Yer that's my take on it, what due diligence can they check out

What happened to the 3 bidders who Young expected to put formal bids in about 3 weeks ago? The blokes talking out of his rear as usual, as Dave says what possible due diligence is needed as you will be paying a set price to buy a basically new business? More bullshizzle from Bob the bullshizzler.

They are enjoying playing fantasy football and the CEO is loving his role.:yes:

So was anyone of note in the directors box yesterday?:)

Noticed on pvo that someone said yesterday that people at Vale are saying that Vale will be ok and our sponsors will become big players,anyone else heard people at the club saying this?? it seems a bit odd if a company is looking to invest in Vale.

PVO is well known for its wind ups.This could well be another.

Noticed on pvo that someone said yesterday that people at Vale are saying that Vale will be ok and our sponsors will become big players,anyone else heard people at the club saying this?? it seems a bit odd if a company is looking to invest in Vale.

Think it's just the Oliver Ashley rumour, seems Clive is in the know, so safe to release his name. Lol

Archived