onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

any news???

vale in the blood

Bob Young has made a shocking job of the administration!!

Surely plan B & C should have been in place in case the FL rejected Ryder. With the FL now being far more thorough with their checks, putting all his eggs in KR's basket has left him looking completely unprofessional.

He's steered the club into a very dangerous position with the players finding the club going back on agreed 2 yr deals and considering their options, and there's very little chance of an owner being in place before the start of the season, so we could potentially be a very lightly-manned rudderless ship come the opening game!!

Micky must be pulling his hair out...

Advert

Maybe we've actually ended up with the club we truly deserve - don't know about anyone else but I'm starting to feel guilty about standing in protests and hurling abuse at previous regimes (and let's be honest, we've hounded out more than one). Look where it's taken us - no players, no future,no hope and the only staff left are those who couldn't get a job anywhere else- we,ve allowed ourselves to be led by the nose in protest by those who have their own agendas and have destroyed our club. I have been a Vale fan for 25 years and don't think I've ever been this low. I'm starting to see things clearly though and there are those amongst us who should hang their heads in shame- you've had your 5 minutes of fame and ranted about the running of a professional club when you haven't got a clue. We are as culpable because we've let you do it and the end of our club is in sight- shame on you Mr Ryder, but shame on you too those who drove us here. Sorry, it's how I feel!

Maybe we've actually ended up with the club we truly deserve - don't know about anyone else but I'm starting to feel guilty about standing in protests and hurling abuse at previous regimes (and let's be honest, we've hounded out more than one). Look where it's taken us - no players, no future,no hope and the only staff left are those who couldn't get a job anywhere else- we,ve allowed ourselves to be led by the nose in protest by those who have their own agendas and have destroyed our club. I have been a Vale fan for 25 years and don't think I've ever been this low. I'm starting to see things clearly though and there are those amongst us who should hang their heads in shame- you've had your 5 minutes of fame and ranted about the running of a professional club when you haven't got a clue. We are as culpable because we've let you do it and the end of our club is in sight- shame on you Mr Ryder, but shame on you too those who drove us here. Sorry, it's how I feel!

Welcome to OVF

If we had all stood there clapping and cheering for Bratt and co it wouldn't have made any difference, the previous regime had taken out lots of huge loans and been reckless with money such as paying Peter Miller £100,000 a year plus all expenses paid etc.

We were heading for administration, a handful of people hanging around protesting before and after the games didn't make any difference to that. You'd be very naive to think otherwise.

In those who you say couldn't get a job any where else do you include Lodey (secretAry PVFC)

Couldn't resist that one sorry.

disagree completely (that's as polite I can be)

If we had all stood there clapping and cheering for Bratt and co it wouldn't have made any difference, the previous regime had taken out lots of huge loans and been reckless with money such as paying Peter Miller £100,000 a year plus all expenses paid etc.

We were heading to administration, a handful of people hanging around protesting before and after the games didn't make any difference to that. You'd be very naive to think otherwise.

No; I get that, but how has it helped us? If we!d left them to it we couldnt be in a worse place. The loan taken out may have seen us through if we hadn't screamed and shouted and just maybe that lot would've secured further funding etc and taken us on like they claimed they would've. I just can't help feeling a little disgusted at those who drove us here, claiming they'd take us to a brighter future if we only protested, stopped buying anything from the club, stopped attending games and hounded out yet another board. Well we did, and look what you did. We are simply no better off for all their promises. it's a tough world and the bottom line is they have failed miserably... They even hounded out a chairman of the SC who tried to talk reason. Sorry to rant but haven't they completely fcked it up themselves, the so called experts!? I'll never stop supporting my club but I won't simply roll over anymore and accept the rants of thos who clearly haven't got a clue.

No; I get that, but how has it helped us? If we!d left them to it we couldnt be in a worse place. The loan taken out may have seen us through if we hadn't screamed and shouted and just maybe that lot would've secured further funding etc and taken us on like they claimed they would've. I just can't help feeling a little disgusted at those who drove us here, claiming they'd take us to a brighter future if we only protested, stopped buying anything from the club, stopped attending games and hounded out yet another board. Well we did, and look what you did. We are simply no better off for all their promises. it's a tough world and the bottom line is they have failed miserably... They even hounded out a chairman of the SC who tried to talk reason. Sorry to rant but haven't they completely fcked it up themselves, the so called experts!? I'll never stop supporting my club but I won't simply roll over anymore and accept the rants of thos who clearly haven't got a clue.

Do you really think that we should have just left them to carry on and do as they were doing?

Archived