onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

I'm confused?

ollyandpatch

Advert

I attended today because I have a season ticket for THIS season.

I however will not be renewing for next season until the current board have gone. I won't be paying on the gate either. This does however make me really angry as I feel I am shooting myself in the foot because I am missing home games and I love watching and supporting Vale. Something does need to be done though!

That guy in the ice cream van must make a fortune through that fence! Surprised Bratt hasn't asked for a cut! He comes to my workplace at lunchtimes aswell.

I went today, but I only pay £8 as I go in the under 18s gate even though I'm 30!! Don't ask me how I keep gettin away with it but I do!! I'm regretting now buying a seat for me n me dad in the directors box last game of the season! I thought when I did it at xmas time we'd be going up after that game!!

I think a lot of folk are simply using the tickets they have already paid for.

The real part of starve them out is the ongoing renewals that aren't happening. If god forbid they are still here come August then I dare say we will begin to see what real impact there is.

I would however also contend that under 5,000 home fans for a key game is a sign in it's own right.

For instance, in an equally key run of home games, from a similar league position last season, there were home attendances of over 6,000 against Notts County and 7,500 against Shrewsbury (albeit that was last game of the season).

Using the County game as a barometer of a last win game last season and we are 20% down before the campaign has really kicked in at all in terms of gate impact.

It is working and will succeed in forcing their hand.

Bought my ticket from someone outside the ticket office for £10, not the club, but saying that I'm not joining the starve them out club :)

Is that the Southend physio in your picture?

Iv'e got an ST this year so went today ( and the next 2) never buy in there anyway - was going to get my grandson a strip, not now - but NOT renewing next year. I think Bratt's b###ocksed now - no play offs. however wouldn't put it passed him to slash the Budget, get relegated, blame the fans and STILL carry on regardless!!. My mate said on leaving " don't let it ruin your weekend" - I said they won't ruin them nexy year!! Sent my ST application back to Bratt marked " Not whilst this Board remains in control thank you " ======

Just an observation, but i decided to do my bit for the 'Starve them out' campaign by not going today, and in turn denying the club about £40.

Reading some the comments about what went on during and after the game, and the fact that over 5000 turned up, leads me to think not many others were practicing what was being preached !!

There is over 125 posts on the Starve them out thread and everyone and his dog is joining, but today i feel a bit like the boy who's counting down from 100 playing hide and seek, and everyone ****s off ! :rolleyes:

Did anybody else give today a miss? or is it all hot air !

There is no point in people who have already bought season tickets staying away for the last few games - they already have your money. Time will tell how many people do not renew their season tickets, therefore aiding the STO campaign.

Just an observation, but i decided to do my bit for the 'Starve them out' campaign by not going today, and in turn denying the club about £40.

Reading some the comments about what went on during and after the game, and the fact that over 5000 turned up, leads me to think not many others were practicing what was being preached !!

There is over 125 posts on the Starve them out thread and everyone and his dog is joining, but today i feel a bit like the boy who's counting down from 100 playing hide and seek, and everyone ****s off ! :rolleyes:

Did anybody else give today a miss? or is it all hot air !

I gave today a miss and won't be there again this season. Do not plan on buying a season ticket for next season either unless something dramatic happens over the next few weeks.

Archived