onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer rumours and speculation

Advert

3 hours ago, Hitcher said:

Didn't Sproson claim Crookes was one of our fastest players?

Anyway I remember him as a consistent 6/10 player too. Actually ok if you wanted to defend, but nothing going forward.

Zak Mills on the other hand? Wow..... Did the occasional wonder cross but very much offset by having the positional sense of a dizzy lemming.

What he actually said was he was probably the quickest of our defenders. I was watching the game on iFollow.  It got misquoted on the match thread and was brought up many times thereafter.  He was no speed merchant BUT was certainly faster than Legge.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, valeparklife said:

I think it's from short-sighted Vale fans that just remember his assist + goal in the playoff semi and final.

If we signed someone else with the exact same stats there would up uproar on here.

Exactly. He was a trier and he scored an important goal. Outside of those things he was pretty run of the mill.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Walka003 said:
4 hours ago, Brian Johnson said:
0i4a0295.jpg WWW.WREXHAMAFC.CO.UK Callum McFadzean use to be a half decent prospect years ago. Not sure what he's been like for Wrexham

Ben tozer for one last run at league 2 in a Legge style Indian summer? Back to back promotions as captain

Always thought Tozer was a decent no nonsense lower league CB,played plenty of games and is obviously a voice on the pitch being a captain,I wouldn't mind us being in for him tbf

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

I will be over the moon if he's not 👍

13 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Why? His attitude isn’t great but he would be a level about league 2 Imo 

His attitude stinks and he downed tools numerous times last season don't want gutless players at the club ,that's why 👍

53 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

I will be over the moon if he's not 👍

The guy sulked when bing Crosby got binned off and continued to do so until the end of the season he pulled out of tackles and frankly didn't look interested #  personally I would transfer list him

• Like 1

I didn't like Ojo's attitude one bit once Crosby left,he was a different player then BUT for me there is no doubting he would/should be a decent player at League Two level,I doubt though that he wants to play in league 2 or play for us

• Like 1

Ojo last goal attempt was v Sutton that was how much he fell off the cliff .

I think he if going stay should be moved to the back he played really well there v Lincoln away like he had played there all his life .

Would he be a asset in league 2 

Yeah he think he would but football is 11 v11 and whether your playing in league 1 or 2 if attitude ain't right your going be found wanting. 

6 hours ago, werstayinup said:

I didn't like Ojo's attitude one bit once Crosby left,he was a different player then BUT for me there is no doubting he would/should be a decent player at League Two level,I doubt though that he wants to play in league 2 or play for us

The guy is a liability, get him gone 👍 

• Like 1