onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

More of Moore? League 2 edition

More of Moore: League 2 edition  

106 members have voted

1. 1. If Vale go down, what will become of Darren Moore's tenure as manager? What do you think WILL happen, not SHOULD happen?

• He resigns: letting a new manager take over
    • He sticks with us: looking to lead the bounce back
    • He is sacked: Carol wields the axe despite his long contract

5 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

Evil?  Stick to the facts, which are that he’s not the best when it comes to certain crucial aspects of his job description.

It's a figure of speech reflecting a commonly held viewpoint on here. I will assume he doesn't spend his leisure time drowning kittens or whatever...

Edited by Tamworth

Advert

15 hours ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

I geniunely think he will resign as League 2 will be below him

He is going to be disappointed. There will be no takers for a man in League 1 who manages to make a club worse than a novice predecessor like Askey. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

He is going to be disappointed. There will be no takers for a man in League 1 who manages to make a club worse than a novice predecessor like Askey. 

Askey did a reasonable job and had it not been for covid, would have took the club up. I felt sorry for him as the momentum was derailed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

He's not exactly ripping it up in league one,he'll probably need to make a name for himself in league 2 at this rate ,dont forget he will have a phenomenal squad to chose from in league 2 🤔 👌🤣

Edited by Splodger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Askey did a reasonable job and had it not been for covid, would have took the club up. I felt sorry for him as the momentum was derailed

What’s he up to now? Unemployed post non league Hartlepool isn’t he? 

Just now, TJHValiant said:

What’s he up to now? Unemployed post non league Hartlepool isn’t he? 

You can't deny that Askey took the club to the top 3 in the league before covid. Had it not been for the covid period I 100% believe Askey would have took the club up that season

I think he stays at The Vale he's not going to resign , no way , at the end of the day he's been dealt a piss poor hand by Fraudcrofts shyte recruitment  Jürgen klopp wud struggle with this squad, I'm backing DM to turn it around next season but if Fraudcrofts still pulling the strings regarding recruitment we're  f###d .

Edited by Nippy Naylor
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, Rory said:

Sleepy John. Not great but better than Moore.

Crosby better than both of them.

Clarke better than the lot.

Crosby was a coach masquerading

As a manager, and seemed to be way

to pally with the players 

Edited by Nippy Naylor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tamworth said:

It's a figure of speech reflecting a commonly held viewpoint on here. I will assume he doesn't spend his leisure time drowning kittens or whatever...

Am I missing something?  It’s a fair old jump from incompetent to evil.

I think he will stay. I have seen an improvement in performances, just about, but it is now heading (slowly) in the right direction. Goals conceded in recent games have been from diabolical individual errors.

Initially, well after a few games I wanted him gone. Carol said it would take him three games to discover what he has, well maybe with the dross he has at his disposal it has taken longer. As I believe we are down and gave up a looong time ago, there is absolutely no point in sacking (apologies for a somewhat knee jerk reaction recently). Let's see what happens, we need to keep backing the players and manager. Stupidly, I am feeling confident of a win this weekend just to give me more hope before they get crushed again.

If Moore can keep us fighting, then that is all I ask. Odds on Loft to score the winner v Cambridge to keep us on the last day to go day as a Vale hero forever. Maybe I need some meds.

• Like 5

If Moore did go we could probably get Boris Johnson in. Bojo would put flitcroft to shame with his smarming up to Carol. We would be promised promotion back to L1 next season, the Championship the season after, then the Premier league the season after that. Boris would sorrowfully admit that it would probably take another couple of seasons before we won the league, FA Cup and Champions League, but hey we have to be realistic.

In reality by then Bojo would have us in the Potteries and District Lads & Dad's.

Or even more likely, bankrupt.

• Haha 1