onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

League 2 preparation

3 minutes ago, Matlock Vale said:
5 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:
And he did. Broke the record at the time. In a difficult period for the club. Proper Vale stalwart

Wow! Get over it. It's gone. Bratt went a long time ago. Who are you bitter with?

He’s a spoilt little brat 😅

• Confused 1

Advert

On 04/05/2024 at 15:58, Diego Maradona said:

Unbelievable! 
Don't think they've finished above half way since being relegated.

But, I'm sure some of their fans think that as long as they are above Vale then that's success.

Sad really! No ambition. Happy with 17th! Well done Potters!

They haven't. 14th is their best effort. 

• Like 1

Solihull looking the stronger now. 2-2, looks to be heading to extra time. Really impressed with Solihull captain Osborne- ran the game from centre mid.
It would be great for Solihull Moors to get promoted. It's an amalgamation of Solihull and Moor Green, where we signed Ian Taylor from.

6 minutes ago, Matlock Vale said:
10 minutes ago, fuzzyvalefan said:
Solihull looking the stronger now. 2-2, looks to be heading to extra time. Really impressed with Solihull captain Osborne- ran the game from centre mid.

It would be great for Solihull Moors to get promoted. It's an amalgamation of Solihull and Moor Green, where we signed Ian Taylor from.

Yep and Stewart Talbot too. Not a bad return in signings that.

10 minutes ago, Matlock Vale said:
14 minutes ago, fuzzyvalefan said:

It's also next to a Jaguar Land rover factory. It's more or less an industrial estate! 

Romance of League 2 eh! 

8 minutes ago, Matlock Vale said:

Loved Talbot. Garrity reminds me of him in terms of coming from non league and really loving it with effort and desire.

Yes I've always said Garrity reminds me of Talbot. Always wonder if Talbot would have played higher if it wasn't for Paul Robinson.

• Thanks 1

You mad? We got nowhere near 10k playing league 1 we’ve got no chance next season. If we can shift 5-6k that would be about average of recent times any more would be great 
I'm not mad, I'm getting 2 my mates having 3 that's 5 and the bloke who sits in front is having 2 that's 7. ... and I'm sure we will sell a few more.

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dipepa delight said:

Like myself 

Are you kidding me .

I haven't being Stoke for years in fact last time I went brittannia Vale won 1-0 .

Why they scumbags .

We live in the same area as them most of them I get on with doesn't mean I'm a supporter of them I'm not not in the slightest gotta admire the way they finished the season though fair play to them .

Vale need get there pride back doing that is by winning football matches well not lucky 1 attempts on target games actually 30 to 40 attempts each game.

Sounds like you never grew up then in the 70's around Burslem, where gangs went around and would stop kids and ask them what colour they supported.  Say the wrong colour you were either hit or said good choice.  Go for neither, you just ended up being hit.  You would scan the group for clues.  No knives or wooden poles, just a thump and they would move on to the next unexpecting kid.  Probably still goes on in some areas, just now they don't use fists anymore.

Going to watch Sjoke up their ground, we would park on Mitch car park and walk to the ground from the car.  The police instantly separated the 4 of us, even after seeing us all get out of the same car and laughing and joking.  

A lot of the older people have been brought on that, so yes sjoke stayed up - oh well there is always next year they can come down 🤣.  They have always been the rich kids on the block and favoured by the council.  My family were sjoke fans and I was just the Vale fan, following the best team in my eyes.  Mates were sjoke fans and would have banter with them.  Don't condone the fighting between groups and will speak to sjoke fans just like any other fan-not their fault they chose the wrong team. 🤣

On holidays or away with work around the world would speak to them and have banter with them when they were wearing their red deck chair colours, by saying to them that reminds me I need to get some cleaning cloths and that shirt reminded me.  They would smile and say your a Vale fan and we would have a laugh and joke chatting to each other.  The way it should be fans getting on with each other.

Each season, you hoping they would go down and they do the same thing hoping Vale would go down.