onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season ticket renewals

Old fort

Just now, andy jones said:

Failing to invest ... £10M and counting.

You are clearly on a wind up.

Where is the evidence she has invested 10M? 

Didn’t think so. 

She certainly hasn’t invested any money for two years and I would like to know where the money the club is generating is going? 

It’s ok now we have El presidente! 

Advert

3 minutes ago, Black N White said:

Didn’t think so. 

She certainly hasn’t invested any money for two years and I would like to know where the money the club is generating is going? 

I wondered how long it would take for someone to turn on Carol. Sooner than I thought.

Without Carol and Kevin the club would have been wound up by Smurthwaite trying to recoup what he hadn't spent. If we were lucky a phoenix club would be playing in the Midland League with home games in Kidsgrove.

Think about what might have been before pointing the finger at Carol.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Heatwave said:

I wondered how long it would take for someone to turn on Carol. Sooner than I thought.

Without Carol and Kevin the club would have been wound up by Smurthwaite trying to recoup what he hadn't spent. If we were lucky a phoenix club would be playing in the Midland League with home games in Kidsgrove.

He is just winding people up 

4 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

He is just winding people up 

Who’s winding anyone up? I’ve made valid points and I don’t see  anyone questioning me with any evidence or arguing my point with any logical points. 

Just the usual Carol’s doing a wonderful job, he must a wind up, blah blah. 

You lot really need to wake and quick. We are on course to be relegated and no one gives a toss. Let’s all hail saint Carol she saved us! 

8 minutes ago, Black N White said:

Who’s winding anyone up? I’ve made valid points and I don’t see  anyone questioning me with any evidence or arguing my point with any logical points. 

You lot really need to wake and quick. We are on course to be relegated and no one gives a toss. Let’s all hail saint Carol she saved us! 

I will fully support you in your bid to stump up a few million to buy the club, and then when you have the club I will fully support you when you continue to invest millions per year.

Look forward to seeing you in the paper tomorrow 

48 minutes ago, andy jones said:

Failing to invest ... £10M and counting.

You are clearly on a wind up.

Invested the same way as the previous owner. (Nothing up with it and is common practice just the previous owner was slammed for this)

Edited by valiant_593
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

5 hours ago, Black N White said:

Your posts are just stupid 

We know full well where we are going 

I’m off this site 👍

8 hours ago, Black N White said:

Didn’t think so. 

On here in previous posts in previous forum chats the most up to date accounts for Vale and Synectics solutions were posted, these showed over £10m via investment and loans, this figure included the purchase of the club and yearly investment.

Also at the fans forum Matt Hancock mentioned  that Carol is investing every year and will continue to do so.

Ref 'Where the money the club is generating is going' this was discussed at the forums and in other interviews e.g. Radio Stoke and The Valiant and will be evidenced in previous accounts  and future accounts to a degree.

Edited by Mr Brightside
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Mr Brightside said:

On here in previous posts in previous forum chats the most up to date accounts for Vale and Synectics solutions were posted, these showed over £10m via investment and loans, this figure included the purchase of the club and yearly investment.

Also at the fans forum Matt Hancock mentioned  that Carol is investing every year and will continue to do so.

Ref 'Where the money the club is generating is going' this was discussed at the forums and in other interviews e.g. Radio Stoke and The Valiant and will be evidenced in previous accounts  and future accounts to a degree.

Some have a massive vendetta towards Carol. She has to take responsibility as well though because she hired Flitcroft who hired Crosby & left it to late to make a managerial change as well as the poor recruitment windows. Think it’s fair to say they’ve all made mistakes but it’s clear she has put money into the club. But at the same time she can’t be disregarded for any criticism because of what she originally did for the club. Me personally will be forever grateful for that but sentiment has to go out the window at some point she won’t be here forever. I do think some of the comments around Carol are a bit over the top. The root of the problems leans on Flitcroft but its a combination of both as Carol has continued to back him & either can’t see any wrong in him whatsoever or won’t admit it 

Edited by Vtid
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Black N White said:

She's invested over £10 million into the club. The accounts will show that.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, andy jones said:

Yeah some looking at the bigger picture .... stay away, don't support the team, Carol gets fed up of the <ovf censored> and calls it a day, Administration and closure.

Alternatively looking at a different picture .... support the new Manager and team, give them confidence, team wins both home games stay in division, RW gets involved as he stated, local Derbies next season against Wrexham, Stockport, Crewe, and hopefully Sjoke. Win the lot and play offs beckon.

Oh and if you go enjoy the pre-match with friends.

For me there's no choice as aftera lifetime of going there's not enough years left to find happiness elsewhere. 

Although Leek Town are well worth watching this season. 10 pts clear at top of division.

Here On planet earth , I see it differently

If Fraudcroft stays we are F#####

Carol needs to pull rank and tell him to spend money on the players instead of plush training facilities ,enough Is enough.

10 hours ago, Black N White said:

She’s in charge and the buck stops with her! 

She doesn’t invest, despite selling players left right and centre. Hall, Forester, Harrison, youth team players. Play offs,Wembley, cup runs. Higher attendances. Where is the money Carol? 

She won’t invest in the stadium and takes fans for granted. 

We are in terrible form and she actually thinks Flitcroft is going a good job. I could go on but I haven’t got the time or effort. 

If this was other owners then we would be protesting but for some reason Carol can do no wrong when I fail to see what she does right . 

No respect for staff, Garlick, Speed and the shocking treatment of Clarke after what he went through. I am embarrassed for her. 

She needs to go NOW before it’s too late. 

Wake up everyone. 

I’m embarrassed for you.

🎵Feed the troll and he will post🎵

🎵Feed the troll and he will post🎵

Edited by MBE
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Heatwave said:

If we had some strikers would that be so bad? Fresh start without the millstone of vale park around our neck.