onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January Transfers and Rumours

werstayinup

Another kid from Forest. I must be getting miserable in my old age but I called it 3 weeks ago. Our buying/loan process is SO rigid. I suppose this lad is another of Sprosons?

Tear up the Flickers rule book and live a little !!!

Next up will be a striker aged 19 from a youth squad south of Watford Gap.

• Like 2

Advert

Just now, Vtid said:

you say a kid but he has over 50 appearances in the championship with forest & got promoted with sheffield wednesday last season. He's got a lot more experience than the likes of josh thomas etc that we've brought in before. He's a great signing at this level ffs i like a moan but some are never happy 

Sheff wed sent him back in Jan. agree with the experience comments and he’s a step up on the likes of Thomas but his loans haven’t exactly been successful

Edited by valiant_593
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, MBE said:

That’s my point.

If we changed to play 4231 he looks like a player who would be exciting to watch and a good signing.

I don’t fancy us defensively playing a young winger at LWB.

Crosby might want play him there though 👍😆

Edited by Nippy Naylor

2 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Sheff we’d sent him back in Jan. agree with the experience comments but his loans haven’t exactly been successful

He's been successful at forest tho for such a young age he's more than decent enough in league 1 mate. Only reason forest would of loaned him out is because they're now playing top flight football. and a bit harsh about his loan spells maybe the last one didn't work out with it being in the belgian league could be any reason really 🤷🏼‍♂️ played 14 times for a sheffield wednesday side in the few months he was there scoring 2 goals. They had a very strong squad last season so prob just struggled to nail down a consistent place given there quality as well 

Edited by Vtid
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, MBE said:

That would be with Wilo upfront then.

Chizzy and Mighty behind.

Sincerely hope we don't play Willo upfront where he is going to get kicked to pieces with predictable results. He needs to play off a bigger forward who will take the physical weight off him. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Vtid said:

you say a kid but he has over 50 appearances in the championship with forest & got promoted with sheffield wednesday last season. He's got a lot more experience than the likes of josh thomas etc that we've brought in before. He's a great signing at this level ffs i like a moan but some are never happy 

Yeah it's true We all love a moan , mate  👍 But I'm always moaning according to some of the happy clappers 😂😂

Edited by Nippy Naylor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CambridgeDon said:

Sincerely hope we don't play Willo upfront where he is going to get kicked to pieces with predictable results. He needs to play off a bigger forward who will take the physical weight off him. 

true it's good to have options tho mate

1 minute ago, werstayinup said:

We need a Big striker to replace Uche unless we are hoping that Loft will improve which i think he will and a nippy poacher like striker as well

Definitely need a striker ideally 2 coming in. I reckon we will bring 1 wing back, a midfielder & 1 striker in before the deadline closes 🙏🏻 

8 minutes ago, Vtid said:

He's been successful at forest tho for such a young age he's more than decent enough in league 1 mate. Only reason forest would of loaned him out is because they're now playing top flight football. and a bit harsh about his loan spells maybe the last one didn't work out with it being in the belgian league could be any reason really 🤷🏼‍♂️ played 14 times for a sheffield wednesday side in the few months he was there scoring 2 goals. They had a very strong squad last season so prob just struggled to nail down a consistent place given there quality as well 

Not disagreeing played a lot of games at a good level for his ages. But in terms of his loans he’s only played 10 games this season with 2 starts for a side bottom of the table. Not sure he’s going to be 100% fit straight away but certainly a good option to have 

Edited by valiant_593