onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Loan Taken Out By Ryder??

carpetman123

I can fully understand the concerns that this has raised with carpetman123. After the last few years, John has every right to feel a little nervous. BUT, like Tosh has stated, if it's a sensible, sustainable level of interest on said loan, and given the period of time, I don't think that it's squeaky bottom time. Just as a little addition, Mrs Ryder doesn't know her husband's wealth by the sound of things! We are just the fans.

Advert

So the council were to get 800k from Mr Ryder but now Mr Ryder wants to pay the council 250k

instead of 800k and have the outstanding 550k as a loan......so has Mr Ryder then got the club for 850k.....if that 75k for a CVA is agreed and the council are happy to agree this loan.

There is no actual agreement to how the Council loan is going to be dealt with yet. Wasn't Mo going to renegotiate the Council loan as part of his bid? Please do not start with your idiotic conspiracy theories. A couple of weeks ago you were convinced Bratt was involved with this bid.

The bit that did concern me a tad was they were going to ask the FA to pay the players wages for a month, that's according to the sentinel, it doesn't sound to good for the players and cnnfidence.

Probably I would imagine until the deal is signed and sealed

To be honest I would have hoped that the amount to be paid and the way the payments were to be structured would have already been agreed by now.

For me it's an integral part of the bid and it all should have been done and dusted between the administrators and the council prior to Ryder being given preferred bidder status.

To be honest I would have hoped that the amount to be paid and the way the payments were to be structured would have already been agreed by now.

For me it's an integral part of the bid and it all should have been done and dusted between the administrators and the council prior to Ryder being given preferred bidder status.

Correct, Santa. The council should be discussing and voting on Mr Ryder's bid, not discussing how their 'debt repayment' is to be structured. This should have been sorted before it was put to the council.

The bit that did concern me a tad was they were going to ask the FA to pay the players wages for a month, that's according to the sentinel, it doesn't sound to good for the players and cnnfidence.

Standard practice until the club is sold, otherwise borrow more of the council.

Correct' date=' Santa. The council should be discussing and voting on Mr Ryder's bid, not discussing how their 'debt repayment' is to be structured. This should have been sorted before it was put to the council.[/quote']

But which is of more benefit to the council? £800k now, or £500k ? now and the rest in instalments with a good interest rate on the remainder. Ryder is flexible and able to pay all up front.

Doing this means that Mr Ryder may have to pay even more for the club as the footballing debt which he is required to pay off would increase whilst the amount the council have to under-write massively decreases

Archived