onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Potential Targets: other possibilities

sapperclarke

Steady list Sapper but if you think Gary Roberts would step down to league 2 you are having a laugh.

He's one of the best players in league 1 and lots of championship sides are after him.

Mike grella from bury is scoring goals now. Not sure if he's on loan from Leeds?

Fell off my bed laughing when I saw he had written Gary Roberts name, he will only be going up to the Championship if he leaves Huddersfield.

Advert

All except Chilvers and Myrie-Williams are unrealistic.

These are more realistic;

Matt Hamshaw

Vinny Mukendi

Cleveland Taylor

Albert Jarrett

Jason Jarrett

Daniel O'Donnell

Tom Barkhuizen

Rory McAllister

Oliver Lancashire

Richard Brodie

Louis Briscoe

McAllister is a player who was on MA's radar but has chosen to stay in Scotland.

There could be a chance of Brodie if Fleetwood dont want to keep him:unsure:

I am guessing that we might be able to pick up a couple of decent long term loans with us being able to pay their wages instead of begging to try and get clubs to loan us players for very little.

How about young

Jeffrey Schlupp at Leicester

http://www.lcfc.com/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10274~52511,00.html

and Chris Weale

http://www.lcfc.com/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10274~20046,00.html

These are all LG2 players I Think could do a job for us(all out of contract);-

Ryan Clarke(Oxford)

Izak Reid(Morecambe)

Aaron Webster(Burton)

Josh Low(Cheltenham)

Jacques Maghoma(Burton)

Joe Anyinsah(B.Rovers)

Christian Jolley(Wimbledon)

Byron Moore(Crewe)

Mark Marshall(Barnet)

Dominic Green(Dag & Red)

John McGrath(Burton)

Jack Midson(Wimbledon)

Izale McCleod(Barnet)

Chris Dagnall(Bradford)

Leon Clarke(Crawley)

Calvin Zola(Burton)

Shaun Miller(Crewe)

Jo Kuffor(Gillingham)

Gavin Tomlin(Gillingham)

Kevin Ellison(Morecambe)

lg 2 players out of contract here:-

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/spieler/vertragsende/basics_GB4_2012.html

Barkhuizen who has got a few for Hereford in a poor side might be worth a punt, depends on what Blackpool's plans for him are after his loan. I thought of Grella too, didn't get much of a chance at Leeds and looked quality in the odd fleeting appearance. He'd tear league two apart on form.

Some of the players mentioned by some are real league two journeymen though and play at this level for a reason. We need that extra bit of quality to improve not players who have played most of their careers in league two!

Super Kevin Philips, give him games as he as already stated at this point in his career, he just wants to play games. Only comes on as sub for Blackpool , would be a tremendous coup for the club and get everyone buzzing. A bit like when Bernie Slaven joined us.

Reach for the sky and you never know !!!

How about big Jon Parkin?

Massive long shot-James Coppinger at Doncaster.

Not too sure about jon parkin, possibly worth a punt..scores quite a bit but haven't really seen much of him

Coppinger - like you said massive long shot.. miles too good for league 2... you can always dream

Ryan Clarke(Oxford)

Izak Reid(Morecambe)

Aaron Webster(Burton)

Josh Low(Cheltenham)

Jacques Maghoma(Burton)

Joe Anyinsah(B.Rovers)

Byron Moore(Crewe)

Mark Marshall(Barnet)

Dominic Green(Dag & Red)

John McGrath(Burton)

Jack Midson(Wimbledon)

Izale McCleod(Barnet)

Chris Dagnall(Bradford)

Leon Clarke(Crawley)

Calvin Zola(Burton)

Shaun Miller(Crewe)

Jo Kuffor(Gillingham)

Gavin Tomlin(Gillingham)

Kevin Ellison(Morecambe)

Some interesting names there, I like Ellison, McGrath , Byron Moore and Izak Reid always seems to play well against us.

It would be nice to see us take a punt on a couple of non league players where a fee might be involved,as many other teams seem to pick up a gem or two and we haven't been able to for a long time. (werstayinup)

I agree. Though I don't think this is likely as I don't believe MA watches non-league games on much of a regular basis.

Ryan Clarke(Oxford)

Izak Reid(Morecambe)

Aaron Webster(Burton)

Josh Low(Cheltenham)

Jacques Maghoma(Burton)

Joe Anyinsah(B.Rovers)

Byron Moore(Crewe)

Mark Marshall(Barnet)

Dominic Green(Dag & Red)

John McGrath(Burton)

Jack Midson(Wimbledon)

Izale McCleod(Barnet)

Chris Dagnall(Bradford)

Leon Clarke(Crawley)

Calvin Zola(Burton)

Shaun Miller(Crewe)

Jo Kuffor(Gillingham)

Gavin Tomlin(Gillingham)

Kevin Ellison(Morecambe)

I really like Anyinsah as an attacking winger,i would be happy if he came:yes:

Mark Marshall is also highly rated by some,i notice someone said we shouldn't sign any league 2 players,personally i cant see anything wrong with trying to sign the better players from other league 2 teams along with maybe a couple of higher league players and a couple of long term loans.

Archived