onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Another potential Bidder

Advert

Board baiting over let the manager bashing begin!

Let's forget how close we were to the play offs with this limited squad shall we? I cleared down my sky planner yesterday and had an episode of FL weekend with Simon Grayson and Phil Brown discussing our plight....we were a win from getting in that top 7 and some people believe Adams couldn't get even this side promoted with even the slightest bit of investment.

Give it a rest F. f. S

Totally agree

I'm not manager bashing, I just think he looks a beaten man, Like I said don't think we could atract any better.

Without a doubt Micky is as good as the Vale can attract and i still seriously think he could go a step or two higher.....But he has had NO backing of the old scrotes and he has done well with this present bag of ****......But Mickys problem is he wears his heart on his sleeve and he is as ****** off as most of us.....The difference is he is very highly paid to deal with it......Micky Adams you need to show your professionalism now and not just to the players but US also.......

Without a doubt Micky is as good as the Vale can attract and i still seriously think he could go a step or two higher.....But he has had NO backing of the old scrotes and he has done well with this present bag of ****......But Mickys problem is he wears his heart on his sleeve and he is as ****** off as most of us.....The difference is he is very highly paid to deal with it......Micky Adams you need to show your professionalism now and not just to the players but US also.......

I agree he needs to show more professionalism.... If the fans begin to 'bash' him they could live to regret it! Who would they like, or more to the point who would like us!

I agree he needs to show more professionalism.... If the fans begin to 'bash' him they could live to regret it! Who would they like, or more to the point who would like us!

Agreed manager bashing is totally the wrong route, lets see the season out eh and go from there........Might pop up your Jimmy's in an hour to sink a little pinty.......:drink:

Board baiting over let the manager bashing begin!

Let's forget how close we were to the play offs with this limited squad shall we? I cleared down my sky planner yesterday and had an episode of FL weekend with Simon Grayson and Phil Brown discussing our plight....we were a win from getting in that top 7 and some people believe Adams couldn't get even this side promoted with even the slightest bit of investment.

Give it a rest

Might of been one win away from the top 7 but there was never a chance this squad was going to get in the top 7... If you believe that then well........

Over a season we simply aren't good enough week in week out.

We need a big clear out and start again with a bit of money. You look at other sides at the top who've done it with no money so why hasn't adams???

Might of been one win away from the top 7 but there was never a chance this squad was going to get in the top 7... If you believe that then well........

Over a season we simply aren't good enough week in week out.

We need a big clear out and start again with a bit of money. You look at other sides at the top who've done it with no money so why hasn't adams???

Had we not had a ten point deduction I do believe we would be in the mix right now.

Yesterday was a total shocker but we competed well with a cobbled together side first half against Shrewsbury and had we been able to keep 11 men on the pitch against Torquay and Crawley we would have had a further points return.

If Crewe can still be in the hunt then yes why not this Vale side?.....we were in some form before the deduction.

Bashing Adams is just something else for Vale fans to moan about....no doubt he'll be one of the reasons people don't attend next season..........:rolleyes:

Bashing Adams is just something else for Vale fans to moan about....no doubt he'll be one of the reasons people don't attend next season..........:rolleyes:

With respect, Adams is making it easy to criticise,I honestly thought he would be issuing the rallying call instead he seems to be dragging everyone down with his miserable demeanour.

Had we not had a ten point deduction I do believe we would be in the mix right now.

Yesterday was a total shocker but we competed well with a cobbled together side first half against Shrewsbury and had we been able to keep 11 men on the pitch against Torquay and Crawley we would have had a further points return.

If Crewe can still be in the hunt then yes why not this Vale side?.....we were in some form before the deduction.

If Crewe then why not Vale??

Managed by someone who believes in his youngsters and gives them their chance. A manager who is tactically aware. Many outfield players capable of scoring. A team system which is fluid enough to cope with differing opposing tactics. I'm realistic enough to remove my black and white tinted glasses and, through gritted teeth, acknowledge many of the reasons why Crewe are flirting with play-offs and we, with this playing staff, aren't and won't.

If Crewe then why not Vale??

Managed by someone who believes in his youngsters and gives them their chance. A manager who is tactically aware. Many outfield players capable of scoring. A team system which is fluid enough to cope with differing opposing tactics. I'm realistic enough to remove my black and white tinted glasses and, through gritted teeth, acknowledge many of the reasons why Crewe are flirting with play-offs and we, with this playing staff, aren't and won't.

Well that's your opinion - they looked a rag-tag outfit for much of their game with us....probably deserved a draw from their second half performance but if you think Crewe are anything but on par with Vale at this moment in time even with all our problems you're being ridiculous.

Must win game and they draw with Northampton - epic Davis.

Any team with Artell and that useless article (against us anyway) Matt Tootle is far from being much better than Vale.

When we have a new owner I for one won't be looking at a bunch of youngsters to get us out of this league thank you very much.

Archived