onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

OVF Upgrade Donations

Valiant Exile

Just an idea.....

I don't post very often but come onto the site daily and as an exile I really appreciate all the effort Rob puts in to make the site as good as it is.

Why don't as many of us put in say £2 each towards the upgrades required.

Shouldn't take too long to get what Rob needs. Come on guys!

I will start the ball rolling.

Keep up the good work Rob! ===

Advert

I posted this earlier elsewhere, same idea as you Valiant exile,....

How about an OVF DONATION WEEKEND - anyone that logs on this Saturday or Sunday to just send a pound (or more if they wish) , I will start it off by sending my quid. If you put this on the front page, hopefully that should make up the difference. A lot of us are a bit cash-strapped, but a pound for all the tremendous hard work, informative data and amusement that OVF brings us isn't asking a lot

I posted this earlier elsewhere, same idea as you Valiant exile,....

How about an OVF DONATION WEEKEND - anyone that logs on this Saturday or Sunday to just send a pound (or more if they wish) , I will start it off by sending my quid. If you put this on the front page, hopefully that should make up the difference. A lot of us are a bit cash-strapped, but a pound for all the tremendous hard work, informative data and amusement that OVF brings us isn't asking a lot

Sorry Dave didn't see your earlier post... hard to see anything with the site the way it is. :( Great minds think alike

Sorry Dave didn't see your earlier post... hard to see anything with the site the way it is. :( Great minds think alike

Hi VE..

Are you still having problems viewing the site. Rob has changed the forums back to 'as they were' now so we assuming that evryone can view it ok?

I was having a problem with the small fon't so i've just zoomed to 125% on my IE settings and it's great. Big fonts and the page almost covers my screen to no huge margin.

If you can tell us what problems you're having we may be able to help. :)

Hi VE..

Are you still having problems viewing the site. Rob has changed the forums back to 'as they were' now so we assuming that evryone can view it ok?

I was having a problem with the small fon't so i've just zoomed to 125% on my IE settings and it's great. Big fonts and the page almost covers my screen to no huge margin.

If you can tell us what problems you're having we may be able to help. :)

I was starting to get used to the new forum but I have to say, now that we've got the old one back it is so much better !

Seems to me that the new site has been downgraded. It looks better but is a right pain to actually get on anything.

It's the same forum we've had for nigh on six years. Are you experiencing any particular problems? Do images show? can you see the forum index? What browser are you using?

All good now, nice to see the old forum format, I think it is one of the best going. How is the funding going for the upgrade Rob? Come on guys a couple of quid each.....a small price to pay for what we get.

Things have slowed down since the initial surge. We seem to be stuck on £250 right now... mind you it's not pay day for many till Monday, it's the end of the month and Save the Vale must come first...

It's the same forum we've had for nigh on six years. Are you experiencing any particular problems? Do images show? can you see the forum index? What browser are you using?

Could do with the taptalk app working again now the moaners have got their way,it's a bit fidly on me IPHONE

Archived