onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Club shop off peak closure

brookersleftboot

Advert

Can anyone explain to me the point of the club shop being closed 2pm-2.30pm due to "off peak" hours?? i cant imagine that 30mins saves much but it certainly has cost them.

I turned up to spend around 30-40 quid in the shop but its closed so made my purchases elsewhere. These Admins are clowns.

Its not Admin who started this closure,it has been all season, as I called at Christmas and was greeted by same problem:yes:Time shop was open ALL day and possibly a new outlet at Freeport!!!

Can anyone explain to me the point of the club shop being closed 2pm-2.30pm due to "off peak" hours?? i cant imagine that 30mins saves much but it certainly has cost them.

I turned up to spend around 30-40 quid in the shop but its closed so made my purchases elsewhere. These Admins are clowns.

Just what is your problem?

You're more against the administrators than Deakin, Lloyd, Oliver, Miller

Just lay off them, you keep jumping the gun, jumping down their throats, talking about Mo when he hasn't even made a bid

They have a job to do and that job is to try and save our club, please just let them get on with it

You say you spent your money elsewhere, so where did you get your Vale related stuff from if you didn't get it from the Vale shop. That comment is akin to the comment supporters will go to Stoke because Vale is too expensive and all just another dig at the administrators for the sake of it IMHO

Any excuse to have a go at the administrators.

And maybe just maybe your £40 doesn't cover the cost of opening for the rest of the year?

My guess is the shop is understaffed, probably most of the time 1 person. They need a lunch break, if they close the shop at lunch time then they close the shop when people could visit during their lunch hour. It makes sense to off set their lunch break to avoid everyone elses. The alternative is to employ more and keep the shop open and considering year on year losses and administration ......

That appears to be the sensible option and something others have stated has been happening for many months so nothing to do with the administrators

****** hell, are you moaning again!!

Give it a rest eh Brookers....

You couldn't of wanted to spend your £30-40 that badly if you decided to go somewhere else just because they were having a 30 minute break..

Just what is your problem?

You're more against the administrators than Deakin, Lloyd, Oliver, Miller

Just lay off them, you keep jumping the gun, jumping down their throats, talking about Mo when he hasn't even made a bid

They have a job to do and that job is to try and save our club, please just let them get on with it

You say you spent your money elsewhere, so where did you get your Vale related stuff from if you didn't get it from the Vale shop. That comment is akin to the comment supporters will go to Stoke because Vale is too expensive and all just another dig at the administrators for the sake of it IMHO

Gaz i never suggested vale fans would go stoke, i said any non allegiant fan looking to take their son to a game would potentially pay an extra £5 to watch a prem game rather than the dross of l2.

Secondly it was non vale items i was after, i used to buy all my kit from Vale such as keeper gloves, boots, shin pads etc, it was these items i was after as im playing again.

Thirdly i mention Mo as like Ray Williams i support him above anyone, im not interested in "mystery unnamed" bidders, seen enough of that bull.

Fourthly i bash the Admins because i dont feel that Mr Young is doing as good a job as last time, again my view.

Maybe im wrong maybe im not but i think judging by the vast amount of negatives regarding ticketing im not the only one who os a bit miffed.

Yes i am having a moan, im a customer who expects to be able to purchase products during normal shop hours!

I notice the ticket office doesnt have the same policy.

Yes i do have an issue with the admins and i think its no coincidence that a ***** like krasner is on the scene & mr young isnt as influencial as last time where he was as ive already said excellent.

Ive also through my work been privvy to some of the stunts these admins have tried on with not only my place of work but also a couple of other businesses that my friends work for.

So maybe just maybe im slightly justified in my dislike for the admins.

So maybe just maybe im slightly justified in my dislike for the admins.

Carl (I think) They have a job to do and not a pleasant job to do. They come in after people have made a total **** up of companies, they try to make the best of a bad lot.

I think you need to cut them some slack, its clear from day one you have no intention of doing that so we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Can I ask, given the choice, do you prefer to have My Young and Mr Krasner putting things in order or Mr Deakin, Lloyd, Oliver and Miller creating chaos and destruction because those are the choices and you don't want any.

Moaning solves nothing mate, I know, I've spoent my lifetime moaning, it just eats away at you. Look for the few positives out there. I still laugh when I say **** like this cus as I say, I must have been one of the most negative vale fans going for years

Far far better to look for the positives mate, we're slowly but surely getting our club back and we should all be happy about that

Carl (I think) They have a job to do and not a pleasant job to do. They come in after people have made a total **** up of companies, they try to make the best of a bad lot.

I think you need to cut them some slack, its clear from day one you have no intention of doing that so we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Can I ask, given the choice, do you prefer to have My Young and Mr Krasner putting things in order or Mr Deakin, Lloyd, Oliver and Miller creating chaos and destruction because those are the choices and you don't want any.

Moaning solves nothing mate, I know, I've spoent my lifetime moaning, it just eats away at you. Look for the few positives out there. I still laugh when I say **** like this cus as I say, I must have been one of the most negative vale fans going for years

Far far better to look for the positives mate, we're slowly but surely getting our club back and we should all be happy about that

You are right it is Carl, and your right about the moaning, i do want to see the admins doing their job but also sticking to what they agree. I'll give you an example, the youth academy hire was renegotiated to help the club out & ensure kids got their game, then Mr Young goes back on the agreement & tries to block payments. Its no wonder im peed at them.

I personally was glad we went into admin, it was the only way, yes it is a crappy job, but they need to treat people (their creditors) with some respect.

As you say our club is nearly back & it cant come quick enough. All i wanted was to spend my money in pvfc, i didnt have the time to wait around for it to open again as id got appointments to meet.

Archived