onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crewe fans

Advert

Think most genuine fans wish us well, from the people who i know from Crewe Stoke other midlands clubs and as far afield as somerset, where i,m working the general feeling i get is one of support for our cause...

Just hope for a great turn out tomorrow and 3 points ..

CREWE leave a trail of young Internationals and a 6000 crowd. YOU leave a trail of stitched up companies - oh - and 5000 at -''pack the park''.

Lololol someone please comment and tell them they only got 6000 all season against us

CREWE leave a trail of young Internationals and a 6000 crowd. YOU leave a trail of stitched up companies - oh - and 5000 at -''pack the park''.

Lololol someone please comment and tell them they only got 6000 all season against us

Not sure how even the most deluded of Crewe fans could take a dig at us about attendances. They get 3,000 ish every home game usually, they got 5,000 for the home game against Shrewsbury last Saturday but 1,600 of those were away fans.

****er!!! small mindedness is alive in sth cheshire!!! take a leaf out of leicester,wolves,wba,telford,brum,stoke....you know..all the real teams.....

Why you even bother to argue with fans from Crewe is daft. We are at an all time low and other than a points deduction, would still be sitting higher than Crewe. The only reason were playing The Alex is because of our downfall. Hopefully in a few seasons there shall be a couple of divisions between us and we can forget about this new found rivalry with such a pathetic club.

IF they could, but a small shead near wales....nah! :D:razz: cant wait to go there at the end of the season!
me too, lets hope we can take a big following, get 3 points with a Rico penalty so we can shut the F***ers up! STAND UP IF YOU LOVE THE VALE

:upthevale::clap:

I work in Crewe and the Alex fans here have been sympathetic and dismayed by the goings on at VP so they aren't all bad. You do tend to notice it's the keyboard warriors who have the bad attitudes, I bet if you met them in person they would soon crawl up their own backsides and become sympathetic.

Typical fickle human beings I guess?

Archived