onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Meeting updates

Advert

According the Lloyd he & deakin are working with the council to potentially have a board member to make up the quorum, to facilitate Brattys consortium.

These are dangerous times and dont think for a second that S-o-T are on our side, their councillors hate MC as much as Bratty as MC has embarrassed them over their shameful actions re the Dimensions fiasco.

But Lloyd and especially deakin have been publicly slating Bratt and blaming him for all the club woes. Ive seen the texts. Why on earth would they work together?

So what would Bratt's consortium put into the club,about 2k and borrow a couple of million?****off Bratt and go and destroy another club preferably on another continent.

Well he couldn't put in anymore than 24.9% and he wouldn't be able to do it in conjunction with anyone else as that would be breaking their own articles so they have kind of ****ed themselves! ;)

But Lloyd and especially deakin have been publicly slating Bratt and blaming him for all the club woes. Ive seen the texts. Why on earth would they work together?

To get some money back in the case of Lloyd and keep the secrets hidden in the case of all of them!

It will never happen, even the council aren't stupid enough!!

Lloyd's tweeted in

"Mike Lloyd: I still don't accept that the blame for this mess lies solely with the board of directors" #Vale"

Lloyd reminds me Hitler in his bunker in 1945 still thinking he could win the war with the world collapsing around his ears.

I dont know, i have texts from lloyd blaming BB & Fans. i can only assume the answer is to maintain control? or in lloyds case to get his investment back. Bratty just wants to avoid MC getting the club.

Ditto that. I couldn't stomarch the thought of Bratt (and I blame him above all others for what has happened, if we had sold to Mo in Dec 2010, none of this would have happened) "lording" it again, getting his back slapped by the halfwits that back him, saying how he has saved the Vale again. No, that would be it for me, couldn't fight anymore I'm afraid. ===

I have to agree if Bratt returns in any capacity then that would be the final straw, I could never return to Vale Park, it would break my heart, but Bratt's return would finally destroy this club.

Archived