onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Admin it is then.....

Lady_Vale

Sandyford Valiant...

I agree with you fella, Mo has told us of his intent but we must realise what kind of club is left?? Mo is a businessman (what we have needed for a long time) but not a fanatist. If it's beyond him then we cannot blame him....

No one knows how deep this hole that bratt and co have dug....

Maybe not even themselves...

It should be an intesresting new chapter for Port Vale...let's hope it's not the final chapter...

Advert

8,000 Gate on Tuesday (Burton)and Saturday (Barnet).

If there could be a collection at the gate by supporters and everybody paid an extra £1, the takings could be given to Mickey to share amongst the players who will have no wages.

Correct.

People celebrating don't realise it's the lesser of two evils that should stop our immediate liquidation. It certainly doesn't mean we will survive. It does however mean we will have a better chance.

Not celebrating as such, just feel that we must now look to the future, and accept that whilst this season is gone, so are V2001!

Hopefully this the start of a brighter future, not the end of Port Vale.

Correct.

People celebrating don't realise it's the lesser of two evils that should stop our immediate liquidation. It certainly doesn't mean we will survive. It does however mean we will have a better chance.

It means we have a chance to survive.... we didnt have that last week..... we have moved from no future to a chance of a future, thats worth a celebration

I have just spoken to Martin Tideswell and I can confirm that Port Vale FC ARE NOT in administration and are not going into it in the morning. He says that certain individuals have jumped the gun and got the wrong end of the stick. Nothing is a done deal yet! Keep the faith!

I have just spoken to Martin Tideswell and I can confirm that Port Vale FC ARE NOT in administration and are not going into it in the morning. He says that certain individuals have jumped the gun and got the wrong end of the stick. Nothing is a done deal yet! Keep the faith!

Acres said no timescale anyhow

Sad times. As a shareholder im disapointed, but if it means getting rid of the current regime then So be it.

Will this mean that our assets such as players and coaching staff will be sold or let go?

If so I really worry for the future as Micky has built a core within the squad and I feel if he and they go it could lead to further demise.

Keep the faith

Why are Radio Stoke reporting that Port Vale's major creditor will place the club into administration on Friday morning?.

Where have they got this from?

@mattsandozbbc on twitter:

BBC Radio Stoke understands SoT City Council intend to put Port Vale into administration. More on tomorrows Breakfast Show 7am - What's your reaction Vale fans?

Quote from council leader Mohammed Pervez...

We have given a clear steer to officers to explore putting Port Vale FC into Administration as opposed to an immediate Liquidation, which would have seen the end of Port Vale FC.

Archived