• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Bratt Lovers, where are you hiding?

llcoolj

I have stood outside before and after every game to protest I refused to renew my season ticket. But I now feel that our club now needs all vale supporters to stick together We have got a massive battle on our hands.

Come on all the true fans our club needs us

VALE TILL WE DIE.

Almost to late MOLD and SEO has nearly killed the club, hope everyone's happy!

Advert:

7 years and 737 posts and you've never contributed anything bordering on constructive or positive.

Must be fun being you matey.

Advert:

Brilliant! SEO is a customer decision against being shafted by this and previous boards so don't you DARE suggest that SEO is to blame. I never spoke to anyone or listened to anyone I made my decision to not buy a season ticket due to the appalling way my support and cash was being manipulated.

I don't agree with all this 'lets stand together' rubbish. Ever since Bratt and his cronies reject Mo with no rational reason (but we all know my) we have been fed cr@p by the board and ridiculed. You were told what the outcome would be and you didn't listen!

Look at it like this - I go into my local and there are some great people in there and some complete ******s. Are Vale supporters any different? I think not - so I don't stand alongside ******s unless they acknowledge they were mistaken.

Just my heartfelt thoughts.

Regards

Advert:

Bratt's the man most responsible for ALL of this imho. If only he had sold to Mo last December, I believe we would have been challenging for promotion to the play offs now. How many people are genuinly SEO still - 300? All the rest are NOT SEo, simply got fed up of the Boards antics and the quality of football this season (until recently). The Board broke SEO with constant offers and because fans really wanted to go and couldn't carry it through. To blame SEO now is ridiculous. 300 times say £239 = 71700 - less VAT (if paid) = 57k - wow, would that make much difference?

What could they have done? The amount we owe wouldn't have increased by a great deal. We have shown SEO had only a little effect (considering how much we actually owe), would the few Bratt fans on here joining in make much of a difference?

We'd still be here, looking into admin as the only answer. People make mistakes, make bad decisions, back the wrong horse, feel **** for it and learn from their mistakes. Does us poking them make it any better? Any good come from it? Like I said, we have bigger things to worry about than arguing with other fans. Lets get through this and then see if we still want to argue with other fans.

You want to poke someone, go poke the board. They made continuous bad decisions, all aimed at having a comfy life while we were crashing and burning, and all the while with no shame and no guilt. If anyone needs constantly reminding of how bad they have acted and how **** they should be feeling, it's them.

They could have not been posting without the sole intent to be a WUM.

Archived