onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

For any body Feeling down hearted today this should help

Samwelo

I understand the high emotions and why you would aim them at Oliver he's an idiot, but lets just hope the people in the SC at the business end working tirelessly are keeping cool heads for the good of the club.

You are even beginning to sound like that **** now.

Do you get the feeling that you're not welcome?

Advert

So you don't think that people at the forefront need to keep cool heads?

He stayed in his car, and didn't try to drag Oliver out of his car window and sodomize him.

I think only calling him a few much deserved words was more than keeping a cool head.

I don't post here much but as a Vale fan exiled to the frozen wastes of Yorkshire it's often a vital source of news as to what's happening back in Burslem but I feel I need to stick my head above the parapet to say this: I agree with tunstallpotter.

As a Vale fan I find that video downright embarrassing. We all want change at the club and we all know that emotions are running high but continually re-posting a video of a grown man yelling abuse like that just makes Vale fans look like muppets (and not the entertaining kind currently packing out cinemas).

The actions of a small but vocal minority here make me despair with pointless "stunts" such as ringing round hotels whilst putting on fake accents to try to track down board members and filming pointless "interviews" with bored security guards.

I fully support peaceful protest. I fully support the SEO campaign. And I totally support and endorse the work that the SC are doing to bring what must be one of the darkest periods in Port Vale's history to an end.

Now, can we all just try to act like grown-ups and act with a modicum of dignity as we await what looks to be increasingly inevitable news about the future of OUR club?

Rather than firing a bunch of expletives at Oliver if he'd been asked several pertinent questions he would have either done the whole "no comment" thing or no doubt backed himself into a corner with his spin and lies. That would have been worth putting on You Tube.

Not comparing the two here but I remember the Mark Grew rant when Vale were in a relegation scrap. In my opinion it was embarrasing, cringeworthy and completely counter productive. Yet fans lapped it up because they love all that "passion".

Anyway to those who thought I was being patronising it wasn't my intention in the slightest..................

Can you get out of our faces at this difficult time for Vale fans, we don't need people like you sticking their noses in at this highly sensitive time.

People like me? People like me who have paid money to watch about 50 Vale games over the past 6 or 7 seasons. People like me who have bought my two nephews season tickets year after year since "pledging" a few seasons back, spent money in the club shop buying them kits. People like me who have tried to highlight the plight of the club to as many people as possible, even Vale fans who STILL have their heads in the sand that "everything was alright when Bill was in charge"

If my opinions aren't valid on here then I'm sure admin will be in touch until then thanks for the advice.

Ignore him tunstall, not worth the time or effort.

Rather than firing a bunch of expletives at Oliver if he'd been asked several pertinent questions he would have either done the whole "no comment" thing or no doubt backed himself into a corner with his spin and lies. That would have been worth putting on You Tube.

Not comparing the two here but I remember the Mark Grew rant when Vale were in a relegation scrap. In my opinion it was embarrasing, cringeworthy and completely counter productive. Yet fans lapped it up because they love all that "passion".

Anyway to those who thought I was being patronising it wasn't my intention in the slightest..................

with respect, if you have ever tried to do the above with Oliver, you will know what a futile exercise it is. I have had 4 years of this man's arrogance and delusion. I helped setup and chaired the SC and had to deal without Oliver. I had many pm exchanges with him where he shows his true colours and finally I was publically ridiculed by the man. Last night I vented what had built up over this time. it may not round good I admit, but it made me feel a lot better. The time for rational debate ended a while ago and as I am now nothing to do with the SC I will speak how I feel.

With respect, b******s.

Good to see the majority of people see the humorous side to this. And he deserved it anyway. I posted it on Youtube as I don't see why other Vale fans shouldn't have shared my amusement. If anyone gives me a reasonable reason to remove then I will, until then enjoy!!

Archived