onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Open Letter to Mr Lloyd

Jacko51

spot on jean

i do wonder what he thinks when he makes these ludricous statements

for the acting chair of any orginisation to ignore the customer and then inform the local press by txt messege of his view on such a serious matter is a total disgrace

i seem to remember him being much the same in his stance over the demise of his previous business blaming the people of stoke-on-trent

i to wish he would just **** off back down to walsall where he belongs

Advert

What a great post Jean!! Bob on. Although I don't actually think the crowds are down due to SEO, I think it is the more casual supporter who has simply got so fed up with their antics that they have had enough and walked away, and they will be more difficult to attract back than the SEO remnants, ie as soon as MOLD are gone Mike Lakin etc will be back like a shot - will those others? Blimey even with us pushing for promotion ( until the point deduction anyway) they still won't come - and I don't blame them. ===
I fear that you are correct brother Sage many will take some persuading I'm afraid as for the Lakin clan they will be back in force once these lot are gone and buying a £1000 worth of season tickets in the processnext season.=========

I fear that you are correct brother Sage many will take some persuading I'm afraid as for the Lakin clan they will be back in force once these lot are gone and buying a £1000 worth of season tickets in the processnext season.=========

Same with my family owd 'un. Me, my two brothers, dad and uncle will all have ST's when they're gone.

What a great post Jean!! Bob on. Although I don't actually think the crowds are down due to SEO, I think it is the more casual supporter who has simply got so fed up with their antics that they have had enough and walked away, and they will be more difficult to attract back than the SEO remnants, ie as soon as MOLD are gone Mike Lakin etc will be back like a shot - will those others? Blimey even with us pushing for promotion ( until the point deduction anyway) they still won't come - and I don't blame them. ===

You're probably right, however the old man and myself have had STs for 16 years consecutively before this season. I've been to 6 games this season, 3 of them away! I have absoulutely no intention of spending money on a club run by incompetent eejits who won't listen to the customers! As a result I've found other things to do on saturdays and tuesday evenings! I'm sure I'm not the only one!

Ive just been to derby..reffing. anyway i car shared with other two refs,two blokes in there 50s or early 60s...anyway after a chat abt the vale...they bith said it wouldnt av happened with bratt..as quote hes a nice bloke!! and that we forced him to hand it over to miller n deakin!!.and mo is a con artist!!...i tried to explain..but no use knocking.scary still got people who think like this!!...surely minority now!

Mike,

Just for one moment, imagine you're on the board of directors for A supermarket like Asda or Tesco. Even a clothes store.

Your profits take a turn for the worst as people stop coming through the doors. People stop buying your clothes. You increase prices for garments that are still below average.

With profits going down and the business on the line, would uou imagine that the board of directors would turn on its customers and blame them for not buying the product????

You and your deluded "friends" are living in cloud cuckoo land. Grow a pair of ****ing ******** and take some collective responsibility for your actions!

Everybody knows how little money this club had and investors keep being turned away. Robbing Peter to pay Paul, conning the rest of us with empty promises.

No one trusts any of you. You and the board have destroyed this club. All the fond memories I have of exciting games and electric atmospheres and a cloud of despair hangs over us.

I for one will never forgive any of you for what you have done.

Archived