onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

We must think positive

old sage

I must admit that over the last few days that my hopes regarding a successful EGM/AGM had started to get very negative.

This was due to the many rumours that have been and still are abounding. Willthey?,won't they?,can they? should they?. You all know what I mean.

So last night's meeting was a big lift for me and should inspire all of us who want this board gone. Like Martin Tideswell said we will either get them on the 13th of March or we simply starve them out the choice is theirs.

I am sure more will join this option out of sheer frustration caused by the deceitful, cheating ways that the board have sunk down to.

So come on folks the ultimate power is in our hands. If we cant vote them out the we must 'starve then out!!=========

Advert

Yes got to agree OS......There is to much rumour mongering on this site and its coming from Board stooges. We have to have faith in the SC as they have appointed professional people to see us through these difficult times.......Please stop getting into silly debates with well known WUMS who have been selected to put seeds of doubts in our minds about the coming meetings......Vote them out or SEO, we will prevail one way or another.

I must admit that over the last few days that my hopes regarding a successful EGM/AGM had started to get very negative.

This was due to the many rumours that have been and still are abounding. Willthey?,won't they?,can they? should they?. You all know what I mean.

So last night's meeting was a big lift for me and should inspire all of us who want this board gone. Like Martin Tideswell said we will either get them on the 13th of March or we simply starve them out the choice is theirs.

I am sure more will join this option out of sheer frustration caused by the deceitful, cheating ways that the board have sunk down to.

So come on folks the ultimate power is in our hands. If we cant vote them out the we must 'starve then out!!=========

os , bang on the money :yes:.

we may lose the battle of the egm but not the war and this calendar year we will take back our club.

however after last night though, i must admit feeling as though we have the egm bagged :) . the legal bod gave me a certain amount of confidence more through what he didn't/couldn't say :yes:

either way we will win :D

I'm more confident after last night, certainly. I was very impressed with Stephen Inglis, and Margaret Sinstadt showed what she's probably forgotten about PR is more than anyone associated with the club in the last 10 years has actually known; "they couldn't have made a bigger laughing stock of the club if they'd boiled a hyena" was a personal favourite :D

We need to stick togerther now, let's 'ave 'em.

i went to the meeting abit worried and negative,but mainly just scared of loosing againBUT i came away positive..ready for the battle,standing side by sude with fellow vale fans who all want the same thing,gives you a huge lift back up. now we got stick together and trust the sc,and not bite to the board stooges that are appearing on ovf and the like. People power cannot be defeated,we will get what we want one way or another!!

os , bang on the money :yes:.

we may lose the battle of the egm but not the war and this calendar year we will take back our club.

however after last night though, i must admit feeling as though we have the egm bagged :) . the legal bod gave me a certain amount of confidence more through what he didn't/couldn't say :yes:

either way we will win :D

Mmmm B.H.W. I think that you must be warming to the present board.:yes:

You ran out of names to call them.:(

Perhaps it's because there were ladys present.:D

They need to be gone at this EGM, they should be gone.

If not there needs to be drastic action taken in the meeting room.

Failure this time will mean the end for me.

I can't see how the board can contemplate continuing in office, even in their guise of fleecing everything and everybody in sight.

They will run out of money but do they care? they take what they can with wanton abandon

Yes got to agree OS......There is to much rumour mongering on this site and its coming from Board stooges.

Take a look again Jimmy it's coming from all angles. To blame board stooges is just desperate and isn't addressing the issue of the last few days. Some long standing posters have started such threads over the last couple of weeks.

Archived