onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Haldane

Samwelo

how about a midfield of haldane, griff, loft, Taylor? plenty of width and loft would have a bit more freedom without worrying about staying out wide an griff would just be Griff. plenty of options on the bench too with Morsy Roberts dodds rigg...

Advert

how about a midfield of haldane, griff, loft, Taylor? plenty of width and loft would have a bit more freedom without worrying about staying out wide an griff would just be Griff. plenty of options on the bench too with Morsy Roberts dodds rigg...

Morsy was rated by many as our best player v Bury though, got a 9 in the League Paper ratings, and surely doesn't deserve to be dropped ? I agree Griffiths and Loft should also play, which leaves a toss up between Haldane and Taylor, or maybe both get part of a game each.

Up front I expect Pope and Marc Richards to start, but Grewy must be brave enough to take MR off and give him a rest if he labours badly, to save his fitness for Chesterfield.

Rigg is still suspended ?

Guest Sandyfordvalefan

I'd play Roberts on the right wing, the amount of dross crosses from whoever plays there is shocking, roberts could deliver some real quality balls into popey and MR.

Haldane had his best game this season in my opinion, and it seems that Grew must have told him to stop going down! Although I like Loft as a player, I'd fancy R.Taylor on the left as Lofty was very rarely there. I'd like us to really stretch teams with width as our best attacking comes out wide. Just my opinion of course. But really enjoyed Sat, and think that we were very unlucky! On to Tuesday....3 points please lads!!!!

It can take a long time to get fitness back, even longer when trying to absorb silly tactics, but thats behind him now. Faster and faster as the pitch dries out.

Haldane played better because he got to be an out and out winger in a 442 formation rather than a playing a more central role as he did in most of Gannons games.

I thought that. I'm desperate to see us play someone who just stay right on the white lines, Dodds is all over the shop, sometimes think he forgets where hes playing. Would rather see him given a go up front!

It's a pity he missed pre-season because it's impossible to regain that sharpness easily. I think he looks to have lost that edge he had previously but he did ok at the weekend.

We MUST have either Haldane or Taylor on the pitch - to give us that pace that teams hate playing against.

• 1 year later...

Archived