• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Oatcakes !!

Davo666

Advert:

1 hour ago, PVFC_4_EVA said:

Too thick for me and oddly shaped

Sounds like one of my early School reports from the 1970's. 

When I go to Staffordshire to watch the Vale I get my oatcakes from Poveys, up Biddulph. Usually take 10 packets back to Norfolk. Fills up a tray in the freezer and does me for a good 2 or 3 weeks.

2 minutes ago, Norfolk Enclue said:

When I go to Staffordshire to watch the Vale I get my oatcakes from Poveys, up Biddulph. Usually take 10 packets back to Norfolk. Fills up a tray in the freezer and does me for a good 2 or 3 weeks.

Must be the talk of the village,it must,upon your return!

Advert:

4 minutes ago, Norfolk Enclue said:

No disrespect but I'd only buy 10 packs from Poveys if I'd got a lot of shoes to re-sole.

Advert:

16 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:
1 hour ago, Guitar Ray said:
Do you think 10 packs would re-felt my shed roof? It's a 10' x 6' shed if that helps.  Thanks. emoji106.png

Depends if the local pigeons take a fancy to them.

Don't think even the pigeons would fancy them unless using them as nest linings

4 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

We quite like Locjetts again from Normacot. I’m sure I heard on RS that some geezer has been caning it in since the virus started by selling the oatcake mix dried. I don’t have the name of him or the product

Weston Coyney Oatcakes sell dried mix and also gluten free ones too .

Advert:

Archived