onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Alex...Banned from reception

carpetman123

Just had Alex into the shop and he told me that he has just been up to the ground and walked into reception, he was then told by clive that last time Alex attended the reception Clive got a telling off from Bill Lodey! He has since been told that if Alex comes up then He must not be allowed into the reception area?!

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON!!!!

Advert

Hmmm. Alex takes pictures. Perhaps they have certain vistors of importance turning up (Bill Bratt for example) and they don't want any evidence.

Is Alex a shareholder? That would be rather interesting if he was.

This board are getting worse and worse and Lodey will have to be sacked. They either have something up their sleeve or they are rotting away in fear. Hope it is the latter.

Alex isnt a shareholder, he was told he was too young when he wanted to purchase shares!

The last thing Vale want are young fans with enthusiasm!

It's incredible that this season is highlighting how certain individual fans are archieving notoriety for positive reasons. I think Alex is one of them.

Tell him to keep going. If it annoys them then its worth continuing!

To be honest i think we are all banned from reception

I was in reception yesterday and today speaking to Clive collected more autographs and gave the receptionist the youtube link for Fritters videos they were dead chuffed,Lodey saw me and apart from good morning nothing was said..Wonder if its to do with the Sentinel article written about Alex and how he was treated etc,.cant cope with the truth methinks...keep going Alex at least we attend more than the board....:yes::yes:======

Archived