onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

my daughter meeting newcastle MP in london.

vale in the blood

As title says,she meeting the MP for newcastle,who vale fans on here emailedand got a crap reply.Well daughters lecturer has arranged a question and answer with him at parliment,and they are keen to hit him with some tough questions.

so i see it as a good chance make him squirm...my daughter likes a debate!! So if you could help with some good questions. We could keep him under pressure.and make him work for his money and not hide behind a pc.

Advert

Here are the terms of reference of the Commons Select Committee on Football Governance that he's part of.

link

My question would be, bearing all that in mind, given that there are very serious issues raised about a football club on his own doorstep, and with a good number of supporters who are his constituents, why does he try to wring his hands of the whole business and send out a pretty linmp copy and paste stock reply?

Should he not be at the very least using this as a case study and making sure that lessons are learned and recommendations made for the future governance of football clubs?

not wishing to be pedantic but as his constituency is Newcastle then Vale matters dont fall into his domain??

Or did I read hes a member of the government sports department aswell?? In which case, ask him if hes aware of everything that is going on and why the FL fail everytime in their fit and proper persons test. Not just at Vale but Pompey, Luton, Wrexham, Chester etc....or is it because we all fall outside the greed is good league?

IDF my opinion is there are plenty of vale fans in his constituency...plus isnt he part of football governance?

so its a chance keep him under some pressure.

Excellent suggestion and as I doubt she will get to ask and debate more than one question presenting him with a hard copy of theinfo on the link and question Santa provided would be great.

IDF my opinion is there are plenty of vale fans in his constituency...plus isnt he part of football governance?

so its a chance keep him under some pressure.

The suggestion for a case study is great, would give him the chance of expenses, could get him interested?

Says it all really, meeting 'castle MP in London. Did she bump into Tristram, no chin, gay boy, pass me my croquet mallets, Hunt while she was at it? And fall over Whalley snouting in the trough? Must be a tough world down there. ****ers. No offence, but these politicos are worse than our board.

Says it all really, meeting 'castle MP in London. Did she bump into Tristram, no chin, gay boy, pass me my croquet mallets, Hunt while she was at it? And fall over Whalley snouting in the trough? Must be a tough world down there. ****ers. No offence, but these politicos are worse than our board.

Allegedly.

Ask him if there were 3000 or so of his constituants with a problem would he try and help them?. Then if he says yes. Tell him that there is and they are Port Vale supporters who he should be working his socks off to help!. That includes me by the way.

To be fair he was in his constituency last night supporting a local event.

Archived