onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mo In The Sentinal

grebovale

Advert

Have joined m club with my 2 children (and husband) and to think and see what we could have had makes me feel quite sad. Mo's eye for business and his determination to succeed is exactly what our club needs.

I was thinking the same thing earlier about what we could have had

Unfortunately while the article does show Mo is a nice guy and a great businessman, there is nothing in it about him putting any money into the club. Richard Branson is a great businessman too and I admire him, but he hasn't put any money into vale either. Until the day comes when Mo is in charge and directing the club, I find little to get excited about. Any claims from people that Mo will do this and that is wishful grandstanding. As a person Mo is great, but if Gary Glitter came to Vale Park with a £10 million investment and championship football I would be just as happy. Personalities matter on the pitch, not in the boardroom to me.

Unfortunately while the article does show Mo is a nice guy and a great businessman, there is nothing in it about him putting any money into the club. Richard Branson is a great businessman too and I admire him, but he hasn't put any money into vale either. Until the day comes when Mo is in charge and directing the club, I find little to get excited about. Any claims from people that Mo will do this and that is wishful grandstanding. As a person Mo is great, but if Gary Glitter came to Vale Park with a £10 million investment and championship football I would be just as happy. Personalities matter on the pitch, not in the boardroom to me.

Well he was willing to buy 1.2 million pounds worth of new shares which is 1.2 million more than Miller and Deakin have put in and he wasn't going to take any out unlike the present thieves.

Having said that, I don't want anyone to just throw money in to the club I just want the business side to be run professionally and for someone to maximise our commercial potential and to get the club running to the best it can and making us as self sufficient as possible!

I wonder what the £40,000 and £37.000 we paid for Farrell and Todd would equate to in today's money?

I reckon you could times those transfer fees by 10 and be in the ball park in todays money.

IMO, Peter Farrell was a good player but as for Todd, if its the Kenny Todd we signed from Wolves, he hardly played for Vale due to injury and when he did he just didn't look like a footballer.

Well he was willing to buy 1.2 million pounds worth of new shares which is 1.2 million more than Miller and Deakin have put in and he wasn't going to take any out unlike the present thieves.

Having said that, I don't want anyone to just throw money in to the club I just want the business side to be run professionally and for someone to maximise our commercial potential and to get the club running to the best it can and making us as self sufficient as possible!

Correct===

Having just read the sentinel magazine about mo wot the hell have we missed out on proper business man unlike the ****s at our football club god I'm ****** off.

All those who doubted Mo and picked at his plans - hang your heads in shame.

Archived