onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Companies House Documents

fairportnick

Only Probably ????

What if it hasn't,has this been revised taking into account the ST boycott?

Or is that expecting too much?

Well I can't say certainly because I don't work there!

I'd love to discuss it with you but talking about "what ifs" is something that I can't be doing with.

Advert

Well I can't say certainly because I don't work there!

I'd love to discuss it with you but talking about "what ifs" is something that I can't be doing with.

Forget the 'IF'S' im not all that confident that they have budgeted for the loss of ST revenue and the loan repayment.That would require forward thought,planning.

I meant it's fine that you're not confident.

You not being confdient doesn't really mean very much.

Nothing what anyone thinks means much at all to this lot that are in charge.

How confident are you that they have budgeted correctly?

Should work in well with a vote of no confidence in the board.

Almost £2.5 pw (+ interest)

Where is that money going to be coming from,is it already budgeted for?

Thought the council loan was 2.2 million but with interest and the repayments due this year it can be called 2.5 million going into the new financial tear then there is the 1.5 million of other debts plus any losses this year and of course not only the season ticket boycott but that Harlequin loan of £130,000 and the money to pay out to Gannon it all adds up to about 4.2 million and the ground is worth 3.5 million.....they must be insolvent.

Thought the council loan was 2.2 million but with interest and the repayments due this year it can be called 2.5 million going into the new financial tear then there is the 1.5 million of other debts plus any losses this year and of course not only the season ticket boycott but that Harlequin loan of £130,000 and the money to pay out to Gannon it all adds up to about 4.2 million and the ground is worth 3.5 million.....they must be insolvent.

My rough calculation was only based on the council loan.When you add the other loans it is all the more of a concern.

Which again begs the question.Why are they hanging on by the skin of their teeth?

Nothing what anyone thinks means much at all to this lot that are in charge.

How confident are you that they have budgeted correctly?

Should work in well with a vote of no confidence in the board.

No idea. Like you, I'm not involved in it at all.

I might be mising something here. Where are you getting your figure of £3.5m from? Page 14 is the first page of the notes for me - revenue, staff costs and operating loss.

Right, I've got the actual paper copy here and I assumed the download was the same. Obviously not! It's the page headed up Balance Sheet 30 June 2010 and might be page 12 in the download.

Creditors - amounts falling due within one year £1,389,839

Creditors - amounts falling due after more than one year £2,243,406

Right, I've got the actual paper copy here and I assumed the download was the same. Obviously not! It's the page headed up Balance Sheet 30 June 2010 and might be page 12 in the download.

Creditors - amounts falling due within one year £1,389,839

Creditors - amounts falling due after more than one year £2,243,406

So we can safely say it is now a lot more than 3.5 million as that was last June .9 months ago.===

Archived