onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shane O'Conner

Seamus O'Wye

O'Connor certainly played a couple of times for the reserves. It certainly seems very odd to bring him here and not even have him on the bench.

My conspiracy theory is - did Vale have to pay out a bit more if he played and/or was picked in the first-team?

As for Ryan Burge - he is on a two-year contract so there's still a chance we will get to see him play. He has a long-term knee problem and this season he has managed 180 minutes of first-team action (Carling Cup vs Huddersfield and JPT versus Tranmere).

Advert

I'm not sure why anyone would have a go at Burge, he has a serious injury and at the start of the season was very enthusiastic and bothered to reply to fans wishing him well etc. He could well turn out to be a good signing, it isn't his fault he got injured.

I was also quite impressed with the cameo performances we saw from Little and it's a great shame he got injured. I suppose there is no chance of him coming back from rangers now though.

I actually thought this time he may have spotted a decent left back too.

I rated Mike Green. He made a few mistakes and the boo-boys were out for another target since Haldane injured. He was decent considering he came out of non-league. He was got forward great, he put decent crosses into the box and had a long throw which we could of used more to our advantage, he would of improved massively just by playing with professional footballers given more time in my opinion.

What a waste signing him was.

From what i've seen of Ryan Burge against Huddersfield and Tranmere. He seems to have a very good delivery from set-peices (something were missing at the moment), he is a decent lad with the right attitude, he was very unfortunate with his injury but all players have injuries. Ryan Burge is going to be one of the next-generation of Vale players and i hope he is going to be at Vale for a long time, he has loads of potential. Even the 180 minutes of what i've seen of him, i would say he has the ability to play in league 1 at least. He was signed on a two-year contract, he was worth his transfer fee, and he was definitely NOT a waste of a signing.

From what i've seen of Ryan Burge against Huddersfield and Tranmere. He seems to have a very good delivery from set-peices (something were missing at the moment), he is a decent lad with the right attitude, he was very unfortunate with his injury but all players have injuries. Ryan Burge is going to be one of the next-generation of Vale players and i hope he is going to be at Vale for a long time, he has loads of potential. Even the 180 minutes of what i've seen of him, i would say he has the ability to play in league 1 at least. He was signed on a two-year contract, he was worth his transfer fee, and he was definitely NOT a waste of a signing.

Totally agree saw him at tranmere he impressed me just hope to see him sort is knee out ASAP!

macca_pvfc

Posts: 3,988 was the lad ever seen at the club?? training and such like??

Saw him play 3 times for the stiffs. Not overly impressed at left back, better than Roe though, but he was good in midfield in his one game there. Better than Rob Taylor has been for most of this season. Probably wages was why we let him go, although I'm amazed we've kept Roe.

Archived