onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Richards on his way ?

Mr Carter

Advert

He came on ran about with a bit of passion something we don't usually see from him to be fair and scored!!

Decent little performance I thought.

He's starting today as well so hope he carries on hitting the net.

Exactly. He had sat in the dugout watching us get completely bossed and bullied by their two massive centre halfs. He came on for a set piece and went straight up to the main protagonist had a little word in his ear and the guy lost it immediately. It wasn't long before they made a mistake in the middle and Richards was exactly where he should have been to nod it in.

He raked hightowers Achilles which is why he got booked. The fellow hobbled round till the yellow came out then suddenly he was fixed and ready to rumble again. Only thing I saw as I was in the bog for our goal, gutted!

He had a temper but so what, we need him. There is worse things happen in Sunday league!

Richards has had his critics on this site which I've never understood tbh. I think he's been one of our most consistant players for a few years now.

Its a bonus that he's scored as many goals as he has because his all round play is better than most and i do think that we take him a bit for granted. What surprises me is we've held on to him as long as we have. Maybe the fact that his family are vale fans and he is settled in the area have helped in keeping him.

I don't think we'll really appreciate Richards as the player he is until long after he has left the club.

after his antics against Macc

think he wants away

What the ****?

Surely what Richards demonstrated at Macc showed he wanted in on the club and not out! He starts on the bench, comes on and was the only one to show any passion what so ever and grab himself a goal. I wont be happy if he dosent start today.

I know for a fact...he commented over xmas that even hes worried about his job...with possible admin looming.so may jump ship for his own sake...if offered of course.

He doesn't need to worry about admin, if it comes there are plenty of clubs will be lining up to take him on.

Valiant 593 has it spot on imho.

Keep it up Marc.

Yes - Marc Richards is on his way.

Just like he has been for the past 4 years.

I suppose if it's said often enough, one transfer window, it may actually be true.

Agreed, sometimes I think fans wish he would leave, just so they could say 'I told you so' 'He was crap anyway' etc. etc.

Jesus, when will we learn?

I am sure if there was anything left in the pot then Chilvers would have been here for today's game.

I think that if we were to sell Richards then Lloyd and Glenn would never be able go Vale again safely.

I think you underestimate them. They are part of the team that oversaw the mortgaging of Vale Park and don't seem to think they have done anything wrong.

Archived