onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

I heard it on the Grapevine

old sage

Advert

I agree to a point that attitudes of "I told you so" are not helpful, but many still hold a lot of anger at their treatment during the Deakin and Miller/BSI period. Plenty were shouted down for being negative etc etc and it still rankles.

What worries me is whether the same people who either supported the BSI fairytale will also blindly support, say, the return of the Jackson 5 promising this that and the other? I suspect that everyone is now a bit wiser, but I'm not 100% convinced.

Sorry to mention it, but the only game in town is Simms/Chaudry. Anything else is bunkum. I hope no one forgets that.

Quite right Mark,people were quite happy to say 'you are talking bollards' or ' give them a chance ' when the evidence was there for all to see.The day Mark Sims walked away was the crucial day for me. Even before that things were getting produced to discredit these deals supposedly on the table.But, due to human nature, people don't like to be proved they were wrong and certainly don't like admitting it.It will take a bit more time to get more people onside ,let's hope they are all shareholders.

What worries me is the minimum 4 board members is only dictated by the Article of Association and they aren't worth the paper they are written on.

Well Micky Adams had to become a director to adhere to them. If the articles aren't worth the paper they are written on then we can ignore the

24.9% rule etc. We all know that won't happen, we are tied in to v2001's self preserving rules until the cycle is broken by admin

Because you were told and ridiculed the people warning you. The real *******s are the fans I listened to yesterday who now think everything is sorted. You can't change the past but you can and should learn from it, it seems some fans haven't and still have their heads in the sand. You are telling lifelong Vale fans who care, that the club will better off without them, that makes you sound a bit of a ******* imho like.

No worries, nick doesnt seem like a fan anyway, more like a WUM or just a bitter old geriatric.

:(:( It saddens me that the witch hunt as begun now that the war is NEARLY won :(:( ... Am in no doubt I will be next :(:( carry on if it makes you feel better ..

Grebo, the war is no where near won and that comment sums up what I have said above. What makes you think that? Not having a go, it's a serious question

:(:( It saddens me that the witch hunt as begun now that the war is NEARLY won :(:( ... Am in no doubt I will be next :(:( carry on if it makes you feel better ..

Sorry but I do not think the war has actually started yet. The two leeches are still taking money from the club for the next few month, and the wolves are at the door again.

The fabulous five are awaiting to pounce and think of themselves as shining knights again. We have to ensure that no apathy sets in and allows Bratt et all back into the fray.

Quite how hopefully; has been looked into in great detail by those in the know and wether it be through legals or administration I care not one bit as long as it happens!

I just hope and pray that the club is recoverable even after admin!

Grebo, the war is no where near won and that comment sums up what I have said above. What makes you think that? Not having a go, it's a serious question

I personally think admin will come in the next few weeks,I don't agree with admin but it will rid us of the present regime .....

Sorry to mention it, but the only game in town is Simms/Chaudry. Anything else is bunkum. I hope no one forgets that.

Oh behave yourself. Even if he is offered an opportunity and doesn't blow it like last time then any plans he has for Vale need to be scrutinised at every level. That joke of a brochure he produced last time out will be laughed at again this time around.

Let me make it clear I've nothing against him charging interest on his loans to the club if the club are in profit - I just want to know how a small time gym owner thinks he can succeed where many big time businessman have failed and make a profit out of a League 2 football club in the current financial climate???

And I think we all know the answer to that one don't we???

Well Micky Adams had to become a director to adhere to them. If the articles aren't worth the paper they are written on then we can ignore the

24.9% rule etc. We all know that won't happen, we are tied in to v2001's self preserving rules until the cycle is broken by admin

The cycle needs to be broken.

The articles also stated you need 50k in shares, unless your deakin and miller and it suits Lloyd and Olivers agenda!

if the board operated with only 2 or 3 members, who would regulates that breach?

Oh behave yourself. Even if he is offered an opportunity and doesn't blow it like last time then any plans he has for Vale need to be scrutinised at every level. That joke of a brochure he produced last time out will be laughed at again this time around.

Let me make it clear I've nothing against him charging interest on his loans to the club if the club are in profit - I just want to know how a small time gym owner thinks he can succeed where many big time businessman have failed and make a profit out of a League 2 football club in the current financial climate???

And I think we all know the answer to that one don't we???

If Mo gets in now the only scrutinizing will be done by the administrator.

Were Miller, Oliver and Deakin scrutinized?

Archived