onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lazy Protesting

Vale

Could you please bring Graham up to speed with all things behind the scenes at PVFC, he tends to stay on the side of caution.

If you could sort it so you AND Mick Cullerton were on, then we'd have some meat on the bones - BEEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask Graham about his cuff-links:yes:

Advert

Keep the comments coming but I think most have missed the point

I was asking for new ideas to involve the massses in protesting on a matchday. We need to continue protesting each and every match and if we can think of creative but different ideas that people can do from their seats.

Red card after red card protest will in my opinion start to wilt just through boredom.

So what other ways are there of getting as many people in the ground to show their anger and displeasure at how the club is beinmg run?

I know it's not easy, that's why I'm asking for suggestions

There must be a shop near by with lots of out of date fruit/veg for throwing .not in tins though.

Ask Graham about his cuff-links:yes:

Robbie Williams has probably got the same one's, that dunner mean he's fully aware of the behind the scenes goings on at PVFC.

It's time Radio Stoke followed the Sentinel's lead and gave the board direct questions to answer. Don't even get me started on Sandoz

I have to say, handing out the red cards, it was obvious how many people arrive late and leave early - they will never change their routine but they will hand out cards.

Therefore it has to be something done between 3pm and 4.35 to include the whole ground.

• Petitions on every single turnstile - it'd **** a few hundred people off

• Chants throughout game - it'd **** a few hundred off

• Posters/Banners - good visual - sure someone would complain they couldn't see

• Turn back on pitch before kick-off and after half time for 3 minutes

• Stay in the ground after - can't turn flood lights off or send stewards home - even if it's only the 100 who stayed for 8 minutes and the 100 or so who protested outside.

• ALL SEO's come to protest before game, got to pub during game with contact with someone at game so when directors try to sneak off, we can go back, then sneak in 10 mins from end and stay inside protesting.

• Every [insert number] minutes sing a specific song - whole ground at the same time - good effect.

• Picket lines

• Visual time line of lies on back of A4 cards to hold up (most likely need A3 to get them all on!)

Interestingly the only protest that has been found to be effective by consumers is boycotting. This would have to be supported by media, SC, all groups and picket lines – still think this would fall on it’s ar*e but as a last stand?!

Archived