onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

NOW is the time to SEO - Current Board is Flawed

NLVMalc

I would encourage every Vale fan not to put one more penny into the club until LLOYD, OLIVER, MILLER & DEAKIN have been replaced by an interim board.

The interim board must not include any former director so BRATT, JACKSON, MEIGH et al need not apply. You are equally responsible for this current situation.

SEO is not responsible for the current situation, but the above directors are:

Who was it that turned away investment of £1.2m of REAL money?

...SEO...no it was the board.

Who was it that told the SEO was not affecting the club financially?

Who was it that increased the market department to 18?

Who was it that appointed Deakin on an £80K salary?

Who was is that appointed Miller on a £100K and plus benefits totalling in the region of £170K?

Who was it that told the fans shareholders that Miller & Deakin had paid for their shares with their own money?

The only ones to blame for the current financial predicament are:

BRATT, LLOYD, OLIVER, MILLER, DEAKIN, JACKSON, MEIGH.

Let's not give them any more money to line their pockets. We support Vale not the directors we need to take short term action to rid our club of these people.

NOW IS THE TIME TO STARVE EM OUT

Advert

I would encourage every Vale fan not to put one more penny into the club until LLOYD, OLIVER, MILLER & DEAKIN have been replaced by an interim board.

The interim board must not include any former director so BRATT, JACKSON, MEIGH et al need not apply. You are equally responsible for this current situation.

Who was is that appointed Miller on a £100K and plus benefits totalling in the region of £170K?

Who was it that told the fans shareholders that Miller & Deakin had paid for their shares with their own money?

Let's not give them any more money to line their pockets. We support Vale not the directors we need to take short term action to rid our club of these people.

TOTALLY AGREE

=====================

Problem is Malcolm I was SEO but on the back of the SC recommendation to support the investment proposals and give them one more chance I renewed my season ticket.

I am however willing to ask for a refund.

I didn't believe the Blue Sky scenario but DID believe Miller & Deakin had purchased shares.

After my season ticket runs out this time if:-

BRATT/ OLIVER/ LLOYD/ JACKSON/ MEIGH are still there I'm finished for ever

Problem is Malcolm I was SEO but on the back of the SC recommendation to support the investment proposals and give them one more chance I renewed my season ticket.

I am however willing to ask for a refund.

I didn't believe the Blue Sky scenario but DID believe Miller & Deakin had purchased shares.

After my season ticket runs out this time if:-

BRATT/ OLIVER/ LLOYD/ JACKSON/ MEIGH are still there I'm finished for ever

It will be good have ST holders in the ground holding up the red card etc and shouting the lads on. However, I firmly believe they cannot survive if the fans continue to stay away and if we protest.

It will keep the pressure up on Lloyd and Oliver and ensure Bratt, Jackson and Meigh do not return. They now need to finance another loan. They would have lost money on the last home match due to a low crowd and increased stewarding and policing costs. The new loan company will not give them a holiday break from their repayments.

It is clear by the number of threads started on here about how 'flawed SEO' supposedly is; that they are desperate for people to start paying on the gate. We must no feed this board and make it clear we will not return until they have gone in their entirety.

SEO... =========

I will not and have not purchased any programmes/ refreshments/ merchandise on my return and neither have my family.

I no longer use official club travel.

I may also ask for a refund.

I feel so betrayed by Bratt and his cronies, I can't believe their "Brass-Necks"

The memory of Mo's face when he realised he had been stitched up stays with me.

The gloating of Jeff kent and a few other pro-boarders too will never be forgotten.

From the pain of defeat then, the taste of victory will be all the sweeter

(if that's what we may call admin or at worst no club unless an investor is in the background)

You left adams off your list

Yeah Sorry, Lodey is a deadman walking given his involvement in all this and particularly his refusal to give information to shareholders and his failure to execute the Articles of Association.

As with Deakin he won't be able to say 'I only did what I was told' it is no defence against the law of the land.

Sorry mate I personally won't back to get rid of Adams and if the SC try it there will be a back lash,I also think if there is a campaign against him the fan base will turn to the old guard.JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION OFCOURSE

When they are gone it will all come out. Lets just wait and see who was actually involved. Then we can ban the lot for life.

Starve the *******s out.

Sorry mate I personally won't back to get rid of Adams and if the SC try it there will be a back lash,I also think if there is a campaign against him the fan base will turn to the old guard.JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION OFCOURSE

He has to take his share of the responsibility.... I never mentioned getting rid

Archived