onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Miller chairmanship ceased

yorky valiant

Are Deakin and Miller being forced out because of an increase in protests or are protests being increased because of mainstream local media throwing their full weight behind the cause to oust them.

Cause and effect.

More likely, because Hank blue the gaff on the Blue Sky scam and Miller turned out to be lacking in beef. The rest are now defecating themselves about how to minimize their liabilities, blame someone else and stay out of nick. Just a guess.

Advert

There should be no sympathy for Deakin. He has weaved the same web that he has woven everywhere he has been. Deakin knew exactly what he was doing, the man is a pathological liar but not a very good one. He also needs to think upvsome fresh scams as the ones he uses are well worn now. My hope is Deakin never finds employment ever again, that is the least he deserves, horrible man.

There should be no sympathy for Deakin. He has weaved the same web that he has woven everywhere he has been. Deakin knew exactly what he was doing, the man is a pathological liar but not a very good one. He also needs to think upvsome fresh scams as the ones he uses are well worn now. My hope is Deakin never finds employment ever again, that is the least he deserves, horrible man.

Absolutely. The man is a weasily self serving liar. I also just got an e-mail from the the SC which contained "Peter Miller" and "scapegoat". No chance. These two should be put in the stocks at VP to raise money to buy us out of admin. The old lot were bad enough, but these two have raised fleecing the Vale to new levels.

Howjy04

Posts: 3,327 Warren,we know that an EGM is planned but apart from physically removing these people from the club what can be done now to get them out?

Surely now that Deakin has admitted he has no shares he is an illegal director, and presumably Miller the same?

With regard to Mike Lloyd, I have lost trust in him and his judgement as a businessman. The best I can say is that I hope he can lead the club on in the next couple of months to a successful takeover by a good quality investor.

In my view Miller, Lloyd and by association Deakin are at risk of prosecution on a number of fronts including fraud by false representation, fraud by misuse of office and non compliance with the duties of directors under the Companies Act.

Some of us never trusted Lloyd, he played the idiot oh so well and it worked with some but there is no way he should be permitted to lead a dog, let alone our club over the next few months.

By association Oliver will also be liable to any such potential prosecution.

Archived