onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Further Revelations Tomorrow

Memphis

Thought he was being booted out of the US?

I remember he was unable to go on the Canadian leg of our pre-season because of his visa issues, was that not the case?

This is a point of confusion.

If he is banned from the states why has HE got 8 flights per year and Vale pay the cost.If he is banned would it not be his wife and any kids flying to and fro.Which would cost the club even more?

Advert

This is a point of confusion.

If he is banned from the states why has HE got 8 flights per year and Vale pay the cost.If he is banned would it not be his wife and any kids flying to and fro.Which would cost the club even more?

He was appealing (not in that way) a denial of a visa extension and also a green card application

His time had expired, he was over there on an expired visa

I have an email from his attorney to Miller warning him that if he leaves the USA for Vale it was extremely unlikely he would stand a chance of getting back in the USA and he needs to stay in the country whilst the appeal continued.

It's thought he may have been able to wangle a temp visa due to being in the appeal stage, however, he may also still be in the UK and it's all BULL to take the heat off him too. There are numerous agencies who have been alerted to what he's been up to and if he has gone back, with the CEO's of 3 companies after his blood it may be a big mistake if he's tracked down

I have no reasons to believe he is in the US or disbelieve and we know they have been known to tell porkies so I and others are keeping an openmind regards his whereabouts but people boths sides of the Atlantic are looking for him.

He was appealing (not in that way) a denial of a visa extension and also a green card application

His time had expired, he was over there on an expired visa

I have an email from his attorney to Miller warning him that if he leaves the USA for Vale it was extremely unlikely he would stand a chance of getting back in the USA and he needs to stay in the country whilst the appeal continued.

It's thought he may have been able to wangle a temp visa due to being in the appeal stage, however, he may also still be in the UK and it's all BULL to take the heat off him too. There are numerous agencies who have been alerted to what he's been up to and if he has gone back, with the CEO's of 3 companies after his bElood it may be a big mistake if he's tracked down

I have no reasons to believe he is in the US or disbelieve and we know they have been known to tell porkies so I and others are keeping an openmind regards his whereabouts but people boths sides of the Atlantic are looking for him.

Yet this 'character' is the chairman of our club!!! ****ing marvellous!!:ninja:

The USA is a seriously bad place to commit commercial irregularities / fraud. They have more than sufficient prison capacity to lock people up and don't just fine them as in the UK.

It surely must be better that there are no further sensations or irregularities. In particular the worse trouble Port Vale is in financially the less likely a new owner will come in as it would clearly be best for a new owner to allow administration and then bid to take over.

Just to say I have written to the American Embassy in London outlining the various accusations against Miller in the UK and USA and my concern that if he has been allowed back he may well be defrauding more USA companies as I type, that I believe his wife to be living and working illegally and that Miller has previously been living and working illegally along with info relating to various documentation I have, the companies in the USA claiming he has defrauded them and links to UK sentinel headlines and talk of news to be released tomorrow too and asked them to pass the info on to I.C.E, Homeland Security and other agencies

I have stated I have no idea if he is in the USA but the company he is currently the chairman of have now stated he has returned and to protect USA companies from futher fraud as he seeks to get more money to to dig him out of the hole he is in and I believe they should check and thoroughly investigate his whereabouts and legality immediately

Just to say I have written to the American Embassy in London outlining the various accusations against Miller in the UK and USA and my concern that if he has been allowed back he may well be defrauding more USA companies as I type, that I believe his wife to be living and working illegally and that Miller has previously been living and working illegally along with info relating to various documentation I have, the companies in the USA claiming he has defrauded them and links to UK sentinel headlines and talk of news to be released tomorrow too and asked them to pass the info on to I.C.E, Homeland Security and other agencies

I have stated I have no idea if he is in the USA but the company he is currently the chairman of have now stated he has returned and to protect USA companies from futher fraud as he seeks to get more money to to dig him out of the hole he is in and I believe they should check and thoroughly investigate his whereabouts and legality immediately

Nice one Vale. Probably won't get a reply but if Miller is in the US he'll probably get a visit.

Remind me never to upset you, Gaz! :D

Archived