onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Players not been paid

SuperValiant1876

Advert

I get paid a the end of the month, but always early in December and I hate it. I only pay for stuff if I have the cash, no loans or credit cards (apart from the mortgage), and so it makes jan a pain in the backside waiting up to six weeks for next pay day. Perhaps there has been a mix up with dates this year. Otherwise we'll hear more about it very soon.

+ Miller's 100k base salary

+ Miller's 500/600 quid PCM executive flat in Trentham, the largest in the apartment complex, paid for by the club

+ Miller's Mercedes

+ Miller's sustenance package (i.e the club buy the fat ****ers groceries for him)

+ Miller's debts to several people in the US

+ Deakhead's 100k+ a year, cuts from deals and Christ knows what bonuses

+ Loads of commercial staff (18 I think it was) hired by Deakin

Wouldn't surprise me if true.

18 commercial staff !!!!!!!! surely your joking ?? 2 at macc town.

December pay day is often early so even if wages are paid monthly instead of fortnightly, the wages could have been due to go into accounts this week.

This is a benefit which is totally dependent on the discretion of the employer. Do you seriously think these scroates will pay anyone early even during the festivities.

I'm sure they will leave it as late as they can and pay it (if they can afford to do so) on the last due day as per the terms of the contract of employment.

We should indeed have mote commercial staff than Macc Town but not 9 times as many, bet some Premier League clubs don't have that many in their commercial team.

Mick Cullerton would have loved 18 staff on his team I'm sure.

why shoud vale have more than macc ??? just as many boards to sell, just as many games to sell,not including a premiership 3rd round game which incidently is nearly sold out in hospitality !! and nearly as much space in conferencing !! macc had 1 until recently,and let me tell you id rather be working for macc than vale even though im a vale fan,we get paid always on the dot :razz:

why shoud vale have more than macc ??? just as many boards to sell, just as many games to sell,not including a premiership 3rd round game which incidently is nearly sold out in hospitality !! and nearly as much space in conferencing !! macc had 1 until recently,and let me tell you id rather be working for macc than vale even though im a vale fan,we get paid always on the dot :razz:

Bigger turnover and a massive scope for significantly increased turnover.

I've sampled the hospitality on 3 occasions at Macc and it's very impressive but Vale have far more scope in this area and with scoreboard advertising, additional hoardings, exec boxes, packages, seasonal parties etc.

There is massive scope if handled correctly. Remember a couple of years ago we had 6,000 season ticket holders compared to Macc's 4 chavs and a pipesmoker!

Bigger turnover and a massive scope for significantly increased turnover.

I've sampled the hospitality on 3 occasions at Macc and it's very impressive but Vale have far more scope in this area and with scoreboard advertising, additional hoardings, exec boxes, packages, seasonal parties etc.

There is massive scope if handled correctly. Remember a couple of years ago we had 6,000 season ticket holders compared to Macc's 4 chavs and a pipesmoker!

maybe a few more hoardings and i forgot the boxes :D but... as you say if its 'handled correctly' it obviously hasnt been for a long time and certainly isnt now is it ???

maybe a few more hoardings and i forgot the boxes :D but... as you say if its 'handled correctly' it obviously hasnt been for a long time and certainly isnt now is it ???

Certainly needs sorting.:yes:

Family member went to Xmas do last Friday at Vale and impressed with staff and entertainment, but crap food,which included 1 Sprout and 1 Carrot as veg,meal was cold too!All this for £33!Won't be going again.Maybe Fatman ate all the veg;)

Archived