onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Arsenal Owner & MOTV

Tomo

I don't blame the fans so why should they suffer cos of this ****

Nothing against Arsenal fans but if we had an owner like that I would not be attending Port Vale home matches so for that fact I hope they suffer while he remains anything to do with that club.

Up to you but I don't see why the players should lose support cos of the owners activities away from football

Advert

The picture of those two men in the article is simply disgusting, they should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves and be hounded when and whereever they go.

As they are Americans it detracts and and gives totally the wrong impression of the vast majority of American who care and love animals and carry out amazing and excellent work in the USA to preserve wildlife all over the planet. The Cummings School of Vetinary Medicine, part of Tufts University, is a world class facility for animal care, wellbeing and preservation and is located..ish in the area where I live.

This institution and the many similar around the US represent the attitude and feeling of the vast majority of Americans towards animals rather than those two idiots.

http://vet.tufts.edu/cvmc/

Like many of you, I was pleased that the channel was not to go ahead, but worried that this would not be the end of it.

It seems that there was good reason to worry =

Kronke has NOT done what he said, and this will be a much longer battle - I omplore those who acted by signing the petition to continue to battle to stop this.

quote -

Petition update (from Rhys, not Bea smith) -

5 Aug 2017 — Stan Kroenke, I am most disappointed in you.

Either he is mocking us, or he's downright stupid. And you don't become a billionaire if you're stupid.

I had tried to do research by inquiry, but in the end I had to do the unthinkable and exploit my offer of a 7 day free trial of My Outdoor TV. I needed to know what exactly they had done in response to our campaign.

In the news article by the Independent which I shared with you all in our last update, we were promised that My Outdoor TV had been ordered to 'remove all bloodsport content'

This has not happened. Far from it, there are hundreds of episodes of defenseless wild animals being hunted, and most often left to bleed to death. It's disgusting. I am angry.[/B]

In fact, the only sign that they have done anything at all to make the website more appropriate, or less disgusting, is the fact that there are episodes missing from the seasons - episodes which were, until we stepped in, dedicated to the killing of endangered species.

So there you have it. Stan Kroenke believes that he can satisfy us and his sponsors by supporting animal cruelty... just not showing the endangered ones.

I am yet to find out about whether the change is applicable to American subscribers.

I have attached one of a few screenshots I have taken from the videos, so that you can be sure that My Outdoor TV is just as filthy as before. The rest are on my Twitter account @AFCJups.

You have been incredible so far, and the world is paying attention, even the illusive Mr Kroenke. But we cannot slack off now.

HERE'S WHAT I NEED YOU TO DO

It's back to the sponsors now that we know what they still endorse if they do not condemn Mr Kroenke or My outdoor TV.

SHOW THE SPONSORS THE SCREENSHOTS. Email and include attachments of the screenshots on my twitter @AFCJups. You can write your own message, or cut and paste:

**Do you support the animal cruelty shown in the photos attached which were taken from Stan Kroenke's 'My Outdoor TV'? We cannot buy products from companies who finance this man's unethical interests.**

The email addresses to use are:

Puma: [email protected]

Vitality: [email protected]

Arsenal: [email protected]

Emirates: Online complaint form or Twitter @EmiratesSupport

Keep (politely) letting My Outdoor TV know that they're unwanted.

Keep letting your favorite papers know we want stories on our campaign. Link our petition.

Rhys Brown

United Kingdom

The fact that he has lied matters to me, and to many others. You can have your own opinion but kindly don't impose it and derail this important thread if you care about animals as you say you do.

Your posts consistently take thigs off-topic to let people get away with things, and this matters because it shows the deceit and lies that are a part of Kromke's tactics and that people must NEVER take his word at face value.

Never mind the 'mindset' psychobabble - everyone with any compassion for animals needs to act now to stop this in its tracks.

The fact that he has lied matters to me, and to many others. You can have your own opinion but kindly don't impose it and derail this important thread if you care about animals as you say you do.

Your posts consistently take thigs off-topic to let people get away with things, and this matters because it shows the deceit and lies that are a part of Kromke's tactics and that people must NEVER take his word at face value.

Never mind the 'mindset' psychobabble - everyone with any compassion for animals needs to act now to stop this in its tracks.

For one time only I will reply to your post..I won't be doing so again

Impose, derail, off-topic,let people get away with things? What are you on about?

You have got it so utterly and completely wrong.

I've said it here in what i thought were plain and simple terms...even though he has removed items from his TV channel and whether he's removed everything he said he would or not the mindset that such behaviour is acceptable continues and that is what must be fought against. He's only removed them cos of commercial pressure...I am absolutely confident he still sees nothing wrong in such activities and he'll look for other opportunities.

There is a long way to go yet to change that mindset and only when the minds of such people are changed will the battle truly be won because they will find a way to satisfy their cravings or to make their money from this.

I signed the petition, I posted the link to it..what are you on about?

100% on topic

Impose, derail, off-topic,let people get away with things? What are you on about?

I've said it here in what i thought were plain and simple terms...even though he has removed items from his TV channel and whether he's removed everything he said he would or not the mindset that such behaviour is acceptable continues and that is what must be fought against. He's only removed them cos of commercial pressure...I am absolutely confident he still sees nothing wrong in such activities and he'll look for other opportunities.

There is a long way to go yet to change that mindset and only when the minds of such people are changed will the battle truly be won.

100% on topic

If you had said that in the first place, there couldn't have been a need for me to make it clear what I meant. Look at your first postabout 'mindset' - it makes little sense and seems to say it doesn't matter whether he leis or not in addition to his other misdeeds.

The mindset of these people will NEVER change, it would be like trying to change Hitler to love the Jews - they need to be confronted and shown that people will stand up to them and stop their venture by any means available.

I really am not going to lose any sleep over whether you reply to my posts or not, I think it says more about you than me that you think anyone would give a flying fig about you rrplying or not - and again it is not important, these animals are what counts not preciousness on the part of posters.

There is a long way to go yet to change that mindset and only when the minds of such people are changed will the battle truly be won because they will find a way to satisfy their cravings or to make their money from this.

100% on topic

No m8. you hate lions you bloody lion hater.

No m8. you hate lions you bloody lion hater.

It seems my ignoring your 2 or 3 'racist attack' posts completely thinks you have license to start trolling me again. Don't spoil a worthy thread - go and look up some more hate crime reports and post them - you'll feel better then.

I don't suppose he hates lions, and your posts indicate you don't either, they show no emotion at all as you are purely concerned with bickering and self-promotion, even when I have made no response to your dross for ages.

Now be a good Beagle and stop trolling and following people around.

It seems my ignoring your 2 or 3 'racist attack' posts completely thinks you have license to start trolling me again. Don't spoil a worthy thread - go and look up some more hate crime reports and post them - you'll feel better then.

I don't suppose he hates lions, and your posts indicate you don't either, they show no emotion at all as you are purely concerned with bickering and self-promotion, even when I have made no response to your dross for ages.

Now be a good Beagle and stop trolling and following people around.

Calm yourself down. I'v not said anything to or about you. Read what you want but please don't drag me into any more garbage. Thanks.

Save the orcas.

I have been vegetarian for a few years (except real ale). I apor killing animals for sport, right up there with abortion as an evil act.

Bore off with the abortion nonsense; it belongs in the past with thalidomide. It's 2017 and women have a choice, deal with it.

Also I think the word you were looking for is abhor

Archived