onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The police

Markie G

When my sister in law went to a hen party she parked on yellow lines that would not be legal after 8 a.m.

After 11 p.m and a few drinks she found that the car battery was flat.

Afraid of getting a ticket the next morning because her car was stuck, she rang the police to explain. Soon a ploice car turned up and the two police men gave her a shove to get it going.

Whilst doing so she turned down a one way street the wrong way.

As she sped off she thought, 'Wow that was lucky, they never noticed that my road tax had run out'.

So two policemen shoved a car with no road tax the wrong way down a one way street driven by a drunken woman.

Advert

QUOTE - The police

Did anyone else see the conduct of the police today ? I saw them smash a little boy who must have been 5 at most into a wall then Attack a bloke and arrest him. END QUOTE

So all the people who have commented against the police on this thread are defending the BLOKE who was picked on !!!

No one has offered comment on the police smashing the 5 yr old into a wall ?

Where was/were the childs parent(s)?

Have they lodged a complaint against the police?

Have the parents reported this attack to the Club to see if any cctv footage exists ?

Why doesn't the parent come on here and ask all of you who saw the little chap assualted to be material witnesses?

As most of you anti police brigade clearly saw it and you are responsible adults you will have seen the wrong of attacking the child even if the adult deserved it. As responsible adults I assume that you were so affronted by this officer attacking a 5yr old that you took his number and gave it to Joan Whally, who was in the vicinity, to progress further. I assumed as responsible adults that you sought to see if the little chap was hurt in any way and gave your names and addresses to the parent or guardian of the child ..... Or did you witnesses do nothing to help the little lad ? I suspect the latter.

Did anyone else see the conduct of the police today ? I saw them smash a little boy who must have been 5 at most into a wall then Attack a bloke and arrest him.

The head steward ( think he was as he had a headset on) also attack the same male.

From my limited view it seemed like the police caused all the issues

Did you get a picture :razz:

maybe they do f*** all to help you because you have an attitude problem......after all, you think they are useless - so next time you're burgled, or you get assaulted then who will you call? Ghostbusters?

There are some idiots in the police force, but there are also as many if not more idiots who go to the Vale to cause trouble.....or who think it's ok to do things that are illegal, because they can get away with it......

I worry about this place and for our society when you get stupid comments like that.......

Acctually ive the reason ive got a problem wif the police is because the few times ive needed there help like wen i got jumped in cobridge jst cus i was in my cadets uniform n wen my bro nearly got abducted there were useless as f***, im my bros case they were tlkin 4 half and hr n didnt even bother to rite anyfin down n they even got his name wrong wen we constantly corrected them so next time make sure u ave the facts b4 u ave a go

Well said magicflask ,timbo25 is talking out of his thick as pig**** small uneducated mind!

Same to you throwin insults around wen theres no need, everyones allowed to voice wot they feel wif out gettin abused, oh n by the way i aint a bloke

"Acctually ive the reason ive got a problem wif the police is because the few times ive needed there help like wen i got jumped in cobridge jst cus i was in my cadets uniform n wen my bro nearly got abducted there were useless as f***, im my bros case they were tlkin 4 half and hr n didnt even bother to rite anyfin down n they even got his name wrong wen we constantly corrected them so next time make sure u ave the facts b4 u ave a go"

I had to put this through a foreign translator so excuse me if I make a mistake in my observations. I believe you have written that you were talking with the police for half an hour but that they wrote nothing down. May I offer the reason to be that they could understand your gibberish - be you male or female matters little if all you say and write is in gibberish. A serious suggestion would be that you attend school more and don't skip English lessons as when you leave school it will be hard to find employment without a passing command of the English language.

QUOTE - The police

Did anyone else see the conduct of the police today ? I saw them smash a little boy who must have been 5 at most into a wall then Attack a bloke and arrest him. END QUOTE

So all the people who have commented against the police on this thread are defending the BLOKE who was picked on !!!

No one has offered comment on the police smashing the 5 yr old into a wall ?

As I said the boy was smashed into the wall right next to me, This is what got me involved.

Where was/were the childs parent(s)?
Standing next to their child.

Have they lodged a complaint against the police?

They tried to but the police at the time did not care and said go to the station if you have a issue.

Have the parents reported this attack to the Club to see if any cctv footage exists ?

It was outside the club so doubt they would have cameras there.

Why doesn't the parent come on here and ask all of you who saw the little chap assualted to be material witnesses?

To be fair to them I use the computer a lot so know about this forum but a lot of Vale fans I know do not use this forum for one reason or another.

As most of you anti police brigade clearly saw it and you are responsible adults you will have seen the wrong of attacking the child even if the adult deserved it. As responsible adults I assume that you were so affronted by this officer attacking a 5yr old that you took his number and gave it to Joan Whally, who was in the vicinity, to progress further. I assumed as responsible adults that you sought to see if the little chap was hurt in any way and gave your names and addresses to the parent or guardian of the child ..... Or did you witnesses do nothing to help the little lad ? I suspect the latter.

To answer most of the points here, I spoke to joan and told her what I saw she has taken my address and I pointed out the officer involved in it. I tried to make a complaint and they just said p1ss off and make a complaint down the station. I did not use my camera phone because the last time I did this a Police office hit me in the face with his baton (I was told that it happens and deal with it type of thing). The parent of the lad got him out of there fast but I did ask her if he was ok when she was trying to get the number of the officer involved. He was shook up btw but otherwise unhurt

"Acctually ive the reason ive got a problem wif the police is because the few times ive needed there help like wen i got jumped in cobridge jst cus i was in my cadets uniform n wen my bro nearly got abducted there were useless as f***, im my bros case they were tlkin 4 half and hr n didnt even bother to rite anyfin down n they even got his name wrong wen we constantly corrected them so next time make sure u ave the facts b4 u ave a go"

I had to put this through a foreign translator so excuse me if I make a mistake in my observations. I believe you have written that you were talking with the police for half an hour but that they wrote nothing down. May I offer the reason to be that they could understand your gibberish - be you male or female matters little if all you say and write is in gibberish. A serious suggestion would be that you attend school more and don't skip English lessons as when you leave school it will be hard to find employment without a passing command of the English language.

I got.....

"Actually, the reason I have issues with the police force is because they have been useless in my past dealings with them. This includes when I was attacked in Cobridge, for no other reason than I was wearing my cadet uniform. Another such incident was when my brother was almost got abducted. Upon arriving at the scene, we spoke for thirty minutes and they took no notation at all. Not a jot. They couldn't even get my brothers name right, which is most unprofessional. Due to these former dealings, of which you have no prior knowledge, I suggest you get you facts in order in the future. Innit."

Just because i type like i do doesnt mean i speak like that and i got an a in english and have had no problems finding a job, the only reasons i made the comment i did was because when ever i have need help from the police they havent give it and im sorry for thinking i could voice my opinions

Just because i type like i do doesnt mean i speak like that and i got an a in english and have had no problems finding a job, the only reasons i made the comment i did was because when ever i have need help from the police they havent give it and im sorry for thinking i could voice my opinions

Everyone should be allowed to voice what they like. Having said that I did have trouble understanding some of it. It worries me that at 31 I am out of the loop with the lingo and get confused. Now off to get confused by the timer on my Dvd player.

I believe I can type and speak correctly and can confirm the majority of my dealings with the Police and there has been countless times I have received very poor service but admit that they are not helped by the pathetic judicial system we have in this country, which scares the CPS off to the degree that they do not want to do anything unless there is 100% cert they will get anywhere, and that also applys to the case when the Police act unlawfully and they know it!!

I can also say in my experience with the police which is limited they have been awful as well. i had a motorbike stolen from outside a friends house, I reported it stolen straight away and proceeded to walk home. On my way home I found the bike in an alleyway with all the wires hanging out. This was only 2 minutes from my house, i started the engine and rode home. On my way home I was arrested for "stealing" my own bike and kept in the police station for a total of 5 hours whilst they decided if I was who I said I was, to say I was fuming would be an understatement.

Archived