onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

shareholders .would you like to sell your shares

BIRCHES HEAD WHITES

Fair point about Lloyd but I've always seen him as different to the rest. He voted against the board and FOR Newton, or do you forget that?

Deakin has been here a matter of months and has done some great work it seems.

You can't class his as 'old regime' just because of who appointed him!

Meigh is NOT still in the boardroom.

Yes Jackson stil has shares. No boardroom power. Do you want him to sell them? Isn't that re exact same thing you're crucifying Bill Bratt for, selling his shares? Make your minds up!

Same thoughts here mate, :( ....... people change there minds more times than they change their pants .....

Advert

Same thoughts here mate, :( ....... people change there minds more times than they change their pants .....

No mind changing from me except one the MC front. I have always been anti lloyd and remain so. I have always been anti Deakin. (Go and ask a few of the employees about deakin, like i have, tells you all you need to know about the man).

No mind changing from me except one the MC front. I have always been anti lloyd and remain so. I have always been anti Deakin. (Go and ask a few of the employees about deakin, like i have, tells you all you need to know about the man).

Is he actually getting them to do some work now? Can't imagine Bratt was a great task master!

What a crock. Small shareholders have never had a say anyway, this new deal changes nothing. If you bought shares to have a say, then you made a mistake (all be it one based on some dubious statements from the old guard). Get over it.

People that bought shares were told that their voice would be heard.Shares were sold on the back of this.Maybe share's were mis sold.

The complaint appears to be about how he speaks to people. One employee who was appointed by Deakin is leaving and another has left as a result of Deakins attitude, despite Deakin saying how well both were doing.

Has Deakin managed to reassure Blueskycarpets that there is harmony and unity amongst the staff team as well as amongst the fans and shareholders.

Takes me back 10 years at work,we had a new works manager and he was a rite **** ,he wanted us to work his way he upset everyone one on the shop floor including me,we all thought this upstart was wrong and we were working ok ,within 2 years we had lines put in,production improved profits rose and he gained the respect of most of the shop floor including me,I don't know how they worked in the past at PVFC but I would think DEAKIN as dragged the staff out of old fashioned work practices to a modern and more profitable way .... of course I might be wrong and he might be a **** ........ :rolleyes:

Theres that phrase again "new bunch".......what new bunch/board?????

Old bunch = bratt, oliver, jackson

New bunch = Lloyd, deakin and the yank.

When all this started to kick off before xmas last year deakin was not at the club and lloyd turned up once in a blue moon for a board meeting where he often voted against the old bunch.

All we are saying, is give peace a chance

"The club aren't allowed to buy any back"

Never heard that before untill it was carefully slipped into the the 141 non-answers....if the shares were sold under false pretences then it is

a matter of their being not as described and some later revisionist make it up as they go along statement from the Board means nothing.

The Boardroom myths and lies abound....Chaudry and Sims are connected parties....this is a new Board....it is 8 million investment into the club...the offer to the NLV was genuine and not a hollow sham...Mark Sims has completed due dilligence....

Starve 'em out.

It's either company law or in the articles of association. Either way, it's been like that since Day One so it's not something that the goalposts have been changed on.

The only thing it appears the goalposts have been changed on is introducting the 24.9% rule, which was voted on at an AGM.

Lloyd and Deakin are part of the old pre-EGM regime while Bratt,Oliver and Meigh via an employee are still in the Boardroom...Jackson is still a major shareholder.....the whole lot got a vote of no confidence.

Same old same old.

Perry Deakin didn't get a vote of no confidence. Shareholders have no power to hire or fire employees or vote on their ability. That is solely down to the board.

As for Jackson still being a major shareholder, that's true. However, that would still be the same even if Mo had been able to purchase the 51% he wanted so not sure what your point is. From what I've read on here, he's no fan of Mike Lloyd anyway.

Stan Meigh has no right to attend board meetings despite sponsoring someone else, only Micky Adams is allowed to do so.

The five man board were given a vote of no confidence but shareholders, under a poll vote, chose to vote only two of them off the board. A democratic result? Not a chance. Morally right? No way in hell. But legally binding and accurate under the laws of the land? 100%.

Minds don't need to be made up...it is not a new Board....it is the same old faces.

There are no figures or proof that Deakin has done a good job.

The whole lot got an overwhelming vote of no confidence.

Starve 'em out.

There's no proof he's doing a bad job as of yet either to be fair.

Archived