onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

shareholders .would you like to sell your shares

BIRCHES HEAD WHITES

Advert

fair point, I take it back, you're all shining beacons of positivity and hope.

Who are you? Keeper of the flame?

Oh yes....its all wonderful and we are going forward great guns...except I don't see it that way. I wish I did - do you think I enjoy supporting a club which is as crap as this?

Where will we be in 1 year, 2 years etc - on the pitch? That is the key question.

What is it that Lloyd has done to **** you off more than anyone else? Voting for Mike Newton?

Just dont like or trust the bloke or think for one minute that he is bothered about the fans. The only decent thing hes done at the club is vote in favour of Newton but since then its been back to the half truths and false promises.

Maybe in time he will win me over, if were stuck with him fair enough it certainly wont stop me attending, however bar the aforementioned vote he aint done nothing to convince me hes right for the club.

The BSI deal is very hazy and we as fans are expected to "trust" a chairman who has a vote of no confidence against him & who now looks on the face of it to be building a new closed shop empire using iwhatever BSI shares are bought, Deakin buying shares & then whatever else he can lay his hands on.

If im to put trust in someone, id rather it be completely fresh people who are proven successful businessmen, whether that be Sims, Chaudry, Newton, or anyone else.

Trust is a big thing for me & i plainly simply dont trust anyone of the board, and big giant bold steps are needed to change my view point.

Noticed you keep accidentally spelling his name wrong, is this a homphobic dig, general insult or are you just illiterate?

Do you honestly think it helps your argument to employ schoolyard tactics that most people grow out of by their mid teens?

Not illiterate at all, i invite you to have an inspection of my educational background anytime you like.

It is largely due to typing on iphone, having fat fingers and not re-reading back before i post.

You will also notice that i have spelt his name correctly on many occassions too.

Fair enough, I withdraw my accusations and accept your explanation.

The "clever" nicknames does seem to be a trait of some on here and having seen friends suffer at the hands of these types it always gets my back up when someone tries to victimise someone because of who they are. Like I said I also think it reflects badly on the site as a whole and whilst it's obviously down to the mods to the police the place as a user I'm going to pipe up if I think something's unacceptable.

Fair enough, I withdraw my accusations and accept your explanation.

The "clever" nicknames does seem to be a trait of some on here and having seen friends suffer at the hands of these types it always gets my back up when someone tries to victimise someone because of who they are. Like I said I also think it reflects badly on the site as a whole and whilst it's obviously down to the mods to the police the place as a user I'm going to pipe up if I think something's unacceptable.

No problem at all. I own up to rephrasing Peter Jackson's name to Jackscum but that is based on personal experience & frustration at the guy whose turned away so many investors to protect his mates.

As ive said on another thread, ive never stopped attending, nor will i despite the boardroom, however i am willing to be won over, but i just dont see at the minute that serious efforts are being made, for reasons ive stated elsewhere.

Mark sims on the board

Outline of BSI shares bought

Reduced gate admissions (£15 max for rest of season)

Sensible season ticket pricing next year (£280 max)

Further significant investors bought in over next 12mths

Definitive dates for Bratt & Oliver to officially leave

Written confirmation of Meigh & Jackson being simply shareholders or better still gone altogether

Then i will be convinced, no ifs no buts thats me happy & convinced.

Given that you say the shares allow you no say in the running in the club and the club is seemly (permanently) only weeks away from administration you should be happy to get anything at all for them, let alone face value.

Im buying at 75p though if you get tempted! :)

Can you explain just how the club is close to admin given an 8million pound cash injection.......or were we 'really' that bad off?

£5.00 each and they're yours.....board sanctioned of course. :yes:

Archived