onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Article 50 triggered: The long journey home...

Aussie Rules

Advert

Yes, and UKIP will have to try and get some MPs at home (currenly 'nil points' on MPs since Douglas 'loyalty' Carswell defeacated on them again, as presumably the UKIP money-grabbing of EU funds from their MEP allowances and pay will cease too if/when Brexit kicks in, quite funny really.

Still, with 53,000 laws to rewrite I expect Nigel will still be able to spread the snot quite thickly on his morning toast for a bit longer yet, and Paul Nuttall can buy a house where ne next tries to be elected.

I see Farage was enjoying his pint yesterday on our historic day.

PN is on QT tomorrow night,no doubt he will be rubbing it in as well?

It is not ridiculous it was a democratically decided vote of the people in which out won. What would have been your reaction towards people who might have complained if remain had won. Would you prefer anarchy. No one complains or protests after a general election . If you want to blame anyone blame the idiot Cameron and Giggling Gideon who were cacking themselves over Farage.
The difference is that at the subsequent election everything can be changed back if it does not suit the electorate.

we should have a bank holiday to commemorate invoking article 50, now that would really pish the huns off

Why not its our liberation day, and our Theresa could tell France and Germany to take there 60billion out of there war debt to us and give us the change...

I see Farage was enjoying his pint yesterday on our historic day.

PN is on QT tomorrow night,no doubt he will be rubbing it in as well?

What has Nuttjob got to rub in ? By-election humiliation ? Peeing in pensioners gardens ? Imaginary football careers and Hillsborough friends ? I'd say he may well have a torrid time on QT,don't know where its from but I bet it isn't anywhere near Merseyside or SOT ! :laugh:

All this historic day and national holiday bull is totally delusional, nothing will change except that it will be dressed up in different ways.

If you don't believe me, our 'black death in a ghastly skirt' vampiria PM has already said EU nationals will still be able to send child benefits back home, and that all 53,000 EU laws imposed since 1990 (let alone all those 1973-1990 ) will be 'cut and pasted' and remain, even then they wont get it through in 2 years.

All that Brexit will do is succeed where Hitler failed - to destroy the UK as a country, |Scotland will secede, Northern Ireland will either join the south (at best) or we will have 'the troubles' back, and Wales will gradually realise that its EU generous subsidies wont be replaced in Toryland and get nasty.

If you want to celebrate that on a public holiday as interest rates and mortgages soar with inflation, and you cant get certain foods anymore at a reasonable price, let alone a decent car, be my guest.

Don't count on being able to afford foreign holidays when it is less than a euro for a pound, and likely even less than a dollar for a pound.

It's all very well for ******** and others by babble on with 'hun' type remarks, which are mildly racist but who cares (the Germans certainly wont as they screw May for billions) but May wont be able to stand up to the EU as she needs security and NATO agreements to remain in place.

It will take 2 or 3 years for the ****** who think some great liberation has taken place to be feeling the pinch fully but realise that nothing has changed except we are far worse off - which is not really very liberating to me.

What has Nuttjob got to rubin ? By-election humiliation ? Peeing in pensioners gardens ? Imaginary football careers and Hillsborough friends ? I'd say he may well have a torrid time on QT,don't know where its from but I bet it isn't anywhere near Merseyside or SOT ! :laugh:

All this historic day and national holiday bull is totally delusional, nothing will change except that it will be dressed up in different ways.

If you don't believe me, vampire has already said EU nationals will be able to send child benefits back home, and that all 53,000 EU laws imposed since 1990 (let alone all those 1973-1990 ) will be 'cut and pasted' and remain, even then they wont get it through in 2 years.

All that Brexit will do is succeed where Hitler failed - to destroy the UK as a country, |Scotland will secede, Northern Ireland will either join the south (at best) or we will have 'the troubles' back, and Wales will gradually realise that its EU generous subsidies wont be replaced in Toryland and get nasty.

If you want to celebrate that on a public holiday as interest rates and mortgages soar with inflation, and you cant get certain foods anymore at a reasonable price, let alone a decent car, be my guest. Don't count on being able to afford foreign holidays when it is less than a euro for a pound, and likely even less than a dollar for a pound.

It's all very well for ******** and others by babble on with 'hun' type remarks, which are mildly racist but who cares (the Germans certainly wont as they screw May for billions) but May wont be able to stand up to the EU as she needs security and NATO agreements to remain in place.

It will take 2 or 3 years for the ****** who think some great liberation has taken place to be feeling the pinch fully but realise that nothing has changed except we are far worse off - which is not really very liberating to me.

Cheer up Bea,things are on the up already.

Today,Jet 2 have announced more jobs at Birmingham airport and Hilton are building a new hotel in Hanley.

Focus on the positives,you know it makes sense.

What has Nuttjob got to rub in ? By-election humiliation ? Peeing in pensioners gardens ? Imaginary football careers and Hillsborough friends ? I'd say he may well have a torrid time on QT,don't know where its from but I bet it isn't anywhere near Merseyside or SOT ! :laugh:

If you don't believe me, our 'black death in a ghastly skirt' vampiria PM has already said EU nationals will still be able to send child benefits back home, and that all 53,000 EU laws imposed since 1990 (let alone all those 1973-1990 ) will be 'cut and pasted' and remain, even then they wont get it through in 2 years.

If you want to celebrate that on a public holiday as interest rates and mortgages soar with inflation, and you cant get certain foods anymore at a reasonable price, let alone a decent car, be my guest.

Don't count on being able to afford foreign holidays when it is less than a euro for a pound, and likely even less than a dollar for a pound.

well mystic meg, give us all the 7 numbers for Saturday night...

If the Great Repeal Bill is going to bring all EU legislation into British Law it will take a considerable time for anything to change. How long will it take for Parliament to bring about the changes to EU legislation that we want to make? Many years I would suggest. And what do we want to change? Do we want to get rid of legislation like the Working Time Directive which has been beneficial for UK workers? And all the regulations about products and services - can we repeal them if we still want to trade with the EU where they are a requirement?

It is, to but it mildly, a complet buggers muddle.

If the Great Repeal Bill is going to bring all EU legislation into British Law it will take a considerable time for anything to change. How long will it take for Parliament to bring about the changes to EU legislation that we want to make? Many years I would suggest. And what do we want to change? Do we want to get rid of legislation like the Working Time Directive which has been beneficial for UK workers? And all the regulations about products and services - can we repeal them if we still want to trade with the EU where they are a requirement?

It is, to but it mildly, a complet buggers muddle.

The EU legislation is way over the top and it's certainly a challenge but we shouldn't shy away from it.

Let's get on with it,there's no turning back.

The EU legislation is way over the top and it's certainly a challenge but we shouldn't shy away from it.

Let's get on with it,there's no turning back.

I'm not suggesting we should shy away from it, I'm simply being realistic about the time scale. Which OTT legislation from the EU should we get rid of first, FUA? Which areas of EU legislation would you prioritise and how long do you think it will take?

Archived