onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port vale are making me so sad!

old sage

Exactly, so people shouldn't come on here, get involved in the politics, then pretend they just want to attend the football and not get involved. You are. It's a debate, we both have opinions about how the club should be run. Difference is, yours are wrong ;-)

Sent from my D6603 using the onevalefan mobile app

I'm sure you thought you were right once then you realised it was a mistake 😉

Advert

Exactly, so people shouldn't come on here, get involved in the politics, then pretend they just want to attend the football and not get involved. You are. It's a debate, we both have opinions about how the club should be run. Difference is, yours are wrong ;-)

not pretending anything, likewise i'm not a fool for attending or a happy clapper - dont get too caught up in what goes on off the pitch and in the boards room which i class as politics- however football on the pitch aint politics, supporting the club and how i choose to shouldn't be ridiculed and become decisive

not pretending anything, likewise i'm not a fool for attending or a happy clapper - dont get too caught up in what goes on off the pitch and in the boards room which i class as politics- however football on the pitch aint politics, supporting the club and how i choose to shouldn't be ridiculed and becomes decisive .

For me I support Port Vale Football Club, and what goes on off the pitch is an integral part of the club, IE. do we have a plan ? What is our transfer policy, what is the managers vision, What kind of a budget do we have and most importantly what are the owners ambitions in other words its the whole package for me.

For me I support Port Vale Football Club, and what goes on off the pitch is an integral part of the club, IE. do we have a plan ? What is our transfer policy, what is the managers vision, What kind of a budget do we have and most importantly what are the owners ambitions in other words its the whole package for me.

no issues with your choice and respect that, i mainly replied to a earlier post which classed people with my view as either an happy clapper or wrongly supporting the hierarchy because i attend etc

'Port vale are making me so sad' well don't ******** go then! We don't need moaning ******, we need everyone to get behind the team that Brown picks, the crowd can be the 12th man that helps us get out of this mess. It's no good moaning about performances when all your game knowledge comes from radio Sjoke commmentary, get your ****** down to Vale Park and help the club out of this mess!

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

How did you and starve em out save the club? It just brought their end about a little quicker surely. The end result would have been the same.

(I supported the protests but not SEO)

SEO was by V2001 own admission the thing that forced their hand. Protests alone were greeted by simply closing the blinds and keeping the windows closed after games.

I agree that it wasn't pretty but as the saying goes to bake a cake you have to break a few eggs.

Fair enough it wasn't aimed at me but you and your like refers to others , i still went when starve em out was on, i will still go - get sick of hearing people say we saved the club you didnt etc etc ,dont support the team cause if you do you support the owners etc etc the wheel keeps turning time to let people do want they want to do without getting accused of something and leave v2001 in the past as that wound hasn't yet healed.

Someone who wants to go and watch the footy and not get involved in politics is also called a happy clapper as much as the current owner has faults our fanbase is continually constantly getting split with such comments at a time we need all to pull together

If you wish to just go to the games regardless of what is on the pitch that is your choice. That said please don't criticise the people and they are increasing by the game from complaining about the way the club is being run.

How can you deny that our owner is not only maintaining our club very poorly but also dragging our name down with it by his crazy antics. A simple example being the fact that we are desperate for increased fire power but what happens we sign yet another goalie making it a total of 6 on our books.

Last year he promised a leaner squad of better quality, what did we get a squad of nearly 40 journeymen and loans, absolute madness.

You may be content to just turn up every other week as I do but I won't just turn up and accept the dross that we are being dished up.

A simple example being the fact that we are desperate for increased fire power but what happens we sign yet another goalie making it a total of 6 on our books.

That's down to the two managers who have throughout two transfer windows created a misbalanced squad. Thankfully the chairman is no longer involved in transfers although some he's signed have been our better players in recent years.

'Port vale are making me so sad' well don't f@@@ing go then! We don't need moaning ******, we need everyone to get behind the team that Brown picks, the crowd can be the 12th man that helps us get out of this mess. It's no good moaning about performances when all your game knowledge comes from radio Sjoke commmentary, get your ****** down to Vale Park and help the club out of this mess!

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

When the likes of me stop attending as you so politely put it. Then believe me you won't have a team to watch very shortly.

By the way I do attend the games I seldom listen to away games on RS anymore because I don't have digital.

That said you must have your head very deeply in the sand if you haven't noticed that our attendance have dropped every game by 1500-2000. Most have just walked away without a word but they will only return if the club and it's owner changes his tack.

You say that I won't be missed? Ask the owner if he is missing the lost fanbase? When you bear in mind it this is a loss of conservatively £20,000-25,000 a game. The only way to succeed as a club is by putting some quality on the pitch it really isn't rocket science.

That's down to the two managers who have throughout two transfer windows created a misbalanced squad. Thankfully the chairman is no longer involved in transfers although some he's signed have been our better players in recent years.
that is quite simply not true though is it. He still deals with the wage offers that I'm reliably informed is why we failed to strengthen after we lost two of our best players a few days ago. The deals were agreed but Super Smurf cut the offer!!!

that is quite simply not true though is it. He still deals with the wage offers that I'm reliably informed is why we failed to strengthen after we lost two of our best players a few days ago. The deals were agreed but Super Smurf cut the offer!!!

I saw you mention this on another thread, I believe you've been completely misinformed.

Colin Garlick is now controlling contract offers in line with budgets set.

I saw you mention this on another thread, I believe you've been completely misinformed.

Colin Garlick is now controlling contract offers in line with budgets set.

"in line with budget set" is the key there REP. If you believe Colin is running the show now, you're extremely naive.

"in line with budget set" is the key there REP. If you believe Colin is running the show now, you're extremely naive.

Of course in line with the budget set, Christ does anyone think we should go back to the bad old crazy days of Wildes mass unmonitored overspending?

I actually spoke to Colin earlier this week over an unrelated matter and he confirmed he is enjoying his new responsibilities.

Archived