onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Potential Buyers

boslemportvale91

I aren't sure if anyone who knows the Synectics people can shed any light on what i hear about they reduced their agreed purchase of the club by 2m at some point due to funds? I do like the look of them and the fact they are Vale fans but just wondered if true what the reason actually was.

I also hear that the hedge fund traders in America would still like the club but smurf is concerned with what has happened to Coventry,although imo with Norman owning the ground that situation could happen here anyway

Isn't that what Norman put out into the open though Karl? IF they reduced their offer it wasn't due to a lack of funds.

Advert

But Smithie,the average home support indicates there is more pay on the day,every game,compared to last season.How many STs did we sell last season?How many this?We must,however ,target the schools ,open days,free tickets(hundreds),stock up with KFC ,McDonalds,Papa John's etc.Finishing the Lorne street may help,if not ,make the finished part a designated Family Stand.Matchday tours for the kids.Song sheets for the kids(maybe not).The parents and grandparents will be with the kids aswell.Charge them a tenner if accompanied by a child.

Of course there are more pay on the day if we dont sell as many STs, but if the overall numbers are dropping, income is also dropping , year on year. Its like you are trying to justify the drop in attendances because more people are paying full wack. You have also made a point that incomes in this area are low, but then suggest people buy a season ticket. I'm sure someone without a pot to **** in is going to find £300+ to do that!

The 'flag pole' guy and one other have for months,yes,months, been sniping at Smurf.Does he or anyone else need this ****.?The 'disposable income 'were comments made by folk on the programme

I.e. Local people.People are choosing not to buy STs because they can't take what they dish out.Mardarses.

what are you on about?

5 of us are getting STs.What is spoiling the club and this site is the moaning about the owner and the club.Give us some ideas,you seem to have all the answers,on how to make things better instead of constant moaning.I'm my own man BTW.

Why should we give you ideas? Are you in charge of marketing at the club now? There have been some good ideas already on here, unfortunately the club wont be implementing them.

what are you on about?

The fact that moaning does nobody any good.All over a ****ing tweet🙄.People ,such as yourself, need to chill a bit.You did well for us once Tim.Time to move on.Good job there wasn't internet in the Dennis Butler days..You think this is bad?

Of course there are more pay on the day if we dont sell as many STs, but if the overall numbers are dropping, income is also dropping , year on year. Its like you are trying to justify the drop in attendances because more people are paying full wack. You have also made a point that incomes in this area are low, but then suggest people buy a season ticket. I'm sure someone without a pot to **** in is going to find £300+ to do that!

Someone without a pot to **** in won't be buying one anyway.It was a possible reason why people on low incomes may struggle to get one.I asked the question ,how many STs sold this season compared to last?Whats plan C Tim?

The 'flag pole' guy and one other have for months,yes,months, been sniping at Smurf.Does he or anyone else need this ****.?The 'disposable income 'were comments made by folk on the programme

I.e. Local people.People are choosing not to buy STs because they can't take what they dish out.Mardarses.

The "flag pole" guy is me. I've spent months, criticising when I think it's due, and even longer praising when I think it's due. I've followed Vale for 32 years home and away, where was Smurf in 85 when I first started going? When my old man finally gave in to my constant requests "Dad can we go to the place where loads of people are going on that hill with the big lights", when we went shopping at Normid on a Saturday. Twitter is a platform to engage, he chose to enter that environment, voluntarily. His job is to increase revenue, through increased attendances. He's failing. He's also responsible for setting a plan for the product on the pitch, he's failing. I never abused him, I simply raised my concerns. His response was to insult me and question whether I should be defined as a fan. The f**king nerve of it. He's a disgrace, and while he's there, I'll carry on criticising him. You know why? Because I f**king can, and I've every right to. As a percentage of earnings, I'm pretty sure I've put more into Vale than Smurf over 32 years.

Sent from my D6603 using the onevalefan mobile app

Oh, and just because Smurf has the audacity and nerve to suggest I've got no money, doesn't make it so. I've enough to purchase a ST. I've also got a daughter getting to the age where she could soon be hooked by the bug of going to the Vale. There's someone with potential 80+ years worth of spending at the Vale. Not now. No chance.

I've also got a daughter getting to the age where she could soon be hooked by the bug of going to the Vale. There's someone with potential 80+ years worth of spending at the Vale. Not now. No chance.

I took my then 5 year old daughter last season, never would I dream of taking her again. Partly the reason i didn't renew this season as increasingly i was having to miss games as my wife often works weekends.

I thought with me not having to pay for her i'd just bring her along with me.

Vale park is no place for a young child.

But Smithie,the average home support indicates there is more pay on the day,every game,compared to last season.How many STs did we sell last season?How many this?We must,however ,target the schools ,open days,free tickets(hundreds),stock up with KFC ,McDonalds,Papa John's etc.Finishing the Lorne street may help,if not ,make the finished part a designated Family Stand.Matchday tours for the kids.Song sheets for the kids(maybe not).The parents and grandparents will be with the kids aswell.Charge them a tenner if accompanied by a child.

Great ideas Howjy. Year after year of no food available at halftime, only in Port vale world could it mean there is no demand.:rollonthefloor:

The fact that moaning does nobody any good.All over a ****ing tweet🙄.People ,such as yourself, need to chill a bit.You did well for us once Tim.Time to move on.Good job there wasn't internet in the Dennis Butler days..You think this is bad?

I can well remember the Dennis Butler days. I was asking you what you are banging on about, because you seem to be lurching from one thing to another and making little sense. You have even contradicted yourself

Someone without a pot to **** in won't be buying one anyway.It was a possible reason why people on low incomes may struggle to get one.I asked the question ,how many STs sold this season compared to last?Whats plan C Tim?

There is no plan A or B, there seems to be no plan at all

Is it time to be more vocal at the games? Will it push change. Took time but certainly helped to get rid of Bratt and co. Or do we just put up and hope for better things?

Should we lose on Saturday then i think we will see the start of fans turning against the Chairman and tbh he is the only one we can blame for this mess

Archived