onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Footage from the Vale Fans At Accrington

ollyandpatch

Advert

For all of you saying the people shouting are scum or chavs etc, I suggest that you weren't there to witness the whole events of the afternoon, to say it was surreal would be an understatement. The people involved in these exchanges ranged form young kids up to pensioners who are all genuine fans but totally p**** off with what the board and their useless appointment are doing. Scenes of this nature will get worse until the people at the top take responsibilty and either accept Chaudry or turn him down with sound reasons and then tell us what they intend to do to take our club . Until then we wioo drift along and normal fans will get more and more angry

For all of you saying the people shouting are scum or chavs etc, I suggest that you weren't there to witness the whole events of the afternoon, to say it was surreal would be an understatement. The people involved in these exchanges ranged form young kids up to pensioners who are all genuine fans but totally p**** off with what the board and their useless appointment are doing. Scenes of this nature will get worse until the people at the top take responsibilty and either accept Chaudry or turn him down with sound reasons and then tell us what they intend to do to take our club . Until then we will drift along and normal fans will get more and more angry

For all of you saying the people shouting are scum or chavs etc, I suggest that you weren't there to witness the whole events of the afternoon, to say it was surreal would be an understatement. The people involved in these exchanges ranged form young kids up to pensioners who are all genuine fans but totally p**** off with what the board and their useless appointment are doing. Scenes of this nature will get worse until the people at the top take responsibilty and either accept Chaudry or turn him down with sound reasons and then tell us what they intend to do to take our club . Until then we wioo drift along and normal fans will get more and more angry

The bloke who shouts the racist abuse is scum, however you dress it up.

Foul mouthed, chavvy, little scumbags. All those people who want Accrington Stanley's manager to take over at Vale, do you think for one second he'd agree to it after witnessing this embarrassing load of ******s?

Good post mate. I notice that they were mainly youngsters.

Too right. Racially abusing another team's player, never mind your own is pathetic to say the least!

I feel sorry for him, he has been s**te, and may have been better elsewhere, but he won't get a good run in with the abuse he will recieve, and so he should go back to Posh. I don't want to see him play here again for us. However, to think that is another human being (one you are supposed to be supporting might I add) that has been forced into doing his job, and is getting that much abuse is diagraceful.

With Gannon, it is slightly different, but the only way Exodus could get out of it would be to kick it out of play until he's subbed, or go back to Posh.

I don't see how he will want to play for Vale again anyway though after that.

The bloke who shouts the racist abuse is scum, however you dress it up.

And for people like myself who are on the video just shouting We Want gannon Out and swinging their scarfs over their heads, are we chavvy scum or merely very angry supporters? I didn't hear any racist chants and can't make them out on the video, I only hear Exodus being called a pr**k, having said that racisim has no place in society and I don't condone it but it happens, there are members of the board who have made racist comments about Mo Chaudry in public in recent weeks, they are as bad if not worse. I thought the venom aimed at Exodus was wrong full stop, it isn't his fault he is a poor player and it isn't his fault Gannon always picks him, he just happens to have been in the wrong club at the wrong time. I wish him well wherever he ends up

Good post mate. I notice that they were mainly youngsters.

You must be joking Tony there were all age ranges in there believe me, I had a bloke in his 60s if not 70s having a right go behind me and on the carpark there were all age ranges and families protesting. You had to be there to believe what was happening, don't just think that this was young kids they were not, I am nearly 46 is that young! Jackson would like to believe B&G is just a handful of young kids to, how wrong he is also.

Tim, there is one comment on there that goes way too far and cannot be condoned by any reasonable Vale fan.

I agree that in many ways the rank and file fans have been pushed into the scenes seen yesterday, but that is not an excuse for the sort of comment that can be heard on that video. I can only hear the one comment of a racist nature but that is one too many, and there is no place for it at Port Vale.

And for people like myself who are on the video just shouting We Want gannon Out and swinging their scarfs over their heads, are we chavvy scum or merely very angry supporters? I didn't hear any racist chants and can't make them out on the video, I only hear Exodus being called a pr**k, having said that racisim has no place in society and I don't condone it but it happens, there are members of the board who have made racist comments about Mo Chaudry in public in recent weeks, they are as bad if not worse. I thought the venom aimed at Exodus was wrong full stop, it isn't his fault he is a poor player and it isn't his fault Gannon always picks him, he just happens to have been in the wrong club at the wrong time. I wish him well wherever he ends up

No Tim, you're not scum... but you may be deaf!:D

Tim clearly only hears what he wants, either that or his hearings going. Which one is it Tim?

Any yes, it did look like mostly chavs on that video. I didn't see anyone that didn't look like a chav.

Archived