onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

v Tranmere Rovers (JPT-N): all the pre game stuff; the game itself

Fozza19

Advert

I think we will get a good 300 or so travelling up there.

Used to love going to Tranmere, apart from them always beating us!

I remember David Healy scoring a beauty many years ago which was the only highlight of a 4-1 defeat i think.

It also has a great pub, The Mersey Clipper, literally next to the away end.

Tranmere have had a decent start to the season though and this will be tough.

I would imagine both teams will make significant changes and although i will be listening in and hoping for a victory, i cant help but think we will go down 3-1.

I think we will get a good 300 or so travelling up there.

Used to love going to Tranmere, apart from them always beating us!

I remember David Healy scoring a beauty many years ago which was the only highlight of a 4-1 defeat i think.

It also has a great pub, The Mersey Clipper, literally next to the away end.

Tranmere have had a decent start to the season though and this will be tough.

I would imagine both teams will make significant changes and although i will be listening in and hoping for a victory, i cant help but think we will go down 3-1.

That pub is shut down and flattened ST I think ?

ill be traveling down to tranmere tmoz shame about rigg nd richards if they dont make it richards is back to full training wouldnt supprise me if he is named as a sub tho but we will see they got a decent team up there but verry easy to beat if your good enough will certainly show how tough the new players are so if rigg nd richards out it will probs be williamson and pope up front tmoz

I'll be there cheering on the lads unlike the gloomy majority on this site. When you least expect us to win, we normally do. Especially after a horrific display at the weekend, I can see us winning tomorrow. We should be taking every cup seriously.

We're only normally gloomy for the home games.

Great atmosphere at the away games.

beat chester 4-1, big game. 1,500 there, didn't realise it was a big derby game. loads of chester fans there, they are right back in contention to do an afc wimbledon.

christian smith played for chester, an ex-vale player. and rodney jack was on the bench for nantwich but didnt get on. good game, enjoyed it

beat chester 4-1, big game. 1,500 there, didn't realise it was a big derby game. loads of chester fans there, they are right back in contention to do an afc wimbledon.

christian smith played for chester, an ex-vale player. and rodney jack was on the bench for nantwich but didnt get on. good game, enjoyed it

Thanks for that,sounds a good game with plenty of goals.

Always enjoyed going to both Nantwich and Chester.

Time for a few fringe players to prove a point here me thinks. I'd go for:

...............................Martin.............................

Yates........McCombe...........Owen..............Green

Dodds.......Burge..............Griffith............Taylor

................Williamson..........Pope........................

Tomlinson, Roe, Morsy, Collins, Haldane

I'll be there cheering on the lads unlike the gloomy majority on this site. When you least expect us to win, we normally do. Especially after a horrific display at the weekend, I can see us winning tomorrow. We should be taking every cup seriously.

I'll be going and spreading much gloominess, don't think that we'll get anything from the game, they've started well too.

Archived