onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

A Disgrace

Koop

Advert

Guest TommyMac
To all those fans who hurled all manner of vitriolic abuse to Exodus you were a disgrace yesterday. It isn't accpetable and never will be.

He's one player, just one player the problems at the football club run far deeper he isn't a world beater but neither are any of the current lot, he's absolutely NOWHERE NEAR AS BAD as people make out, worst player we've ever had I can assure you he isn't. He gives it his all, he might not be good enough but that isn't his fault.

It's bullying and victimisation and it isn't on, all the abuse hurled at him left his girlfriend distraught in tears apparently, how did she feel seeing that? Don't you have the ability to think what you are doing to people who have emotions.

According to the majority of the idiots on here, Exodus was at fault for starting on the fans well why wasn't he doing that, do we know what was said to him, all manner of things would have been said and he lost it and it's probably understandable.

If you've have to hurl abuse at people do it to the real problem at the club the directors. It somes up how stupid our fans are, this has been going on for years but still the thick ****ers can't see the wood from the trees.

You like the directors, actions like Busgate make me ashamed to call myself a Port Vale fan - you are as bad as the directors and Jim Gannon and MUCH, MUCH worse than Exodus.

I really don't rate the guy and I wasn't at the game yesterday but from what I've heard the abuse directed at Exodus AND other players was out of order. I personally have heard Haldane receive more abuse recently than Exodus, has he shown aggression towards the fans? I haven't seen any. Having said that to call Vale fans a disgrace is also totally unacceptable.

Don't you realise what has driven some to behave in that manner? They are as loyal as you or I. They want to see Vale be successful. They are sick to the back teeth of the crap we've had for 5 years and this season things were looking good. That has been taken away and they are ****** off big style, if they weren't I would question their love of PVFC. I have witnessed the gradual increase in tension and vitriol even between fellow valiants in the pro/anti board and pro/anti gannon camps. It is only a matter of time before vale fan fights vale fan and that is sad.

I agree the source of the problem is the board but no-one can say gannon is blameless. I don't condone the behaviour of some fans yesterday or that of Exodus but I'm not naive enough to know it wasn't coming and yes I can understand why it happened.

To all those fans who hurled all manner of vitriolic abuse to Exodus you were a disgrace yesterday. It isn't accpetable and never will be.

He's one player, just one player the problems at the football club run far deeper he isn't a world beater but neither are any of the current lot, he's absolutely NOWHERE NEAR AS BAD as people make out, worst player we've ever had I can assure you he isn't. He gives it his all, he might not be good enough but that isn't his fault.

It's bullying and victimisation and it isn't on, all the abuse hurled at him left his girlfriend distraught in tears apparently, how did she feel seeing that? Don't you have the ability to think what you are doing to people who have emotions.

According to the majority of the idiots on here, Exodus was at fault for starting on the fans well why wasn't he doing that, do we know what was said to him, all manner of things would have been said and he lost it and it's probably understandable.

If you've have to hurl abuse at people do it to the real problem at the club the directors. It somes up how stupid our fans are, this has been going on for years but still the thick ****ers can't see the wood from the trees.

You like the directors, actions like Busgate make me ashamed to call myself a Port Vale fan - you are as bad as the directors and Jim Gannon and MUCH, MUCH worse than Exodus.

Well said mate, your message will hopefully reach some of the morons but sadly most of those responsible are unlikely to won a P.C, if they did they wouldnt know how to use it and a copy of this is probably useless as they are unlikely to be able to read !!

Edited by admin.

I do kinda feel sorry for Exodus, he's definately been the whipping boy, he came here unfit and isn't good enough but that's not his fault, the manager and the board have got the most to answer for but EG was in the firing line yesterday until Jim had his chips!:D

Agree with Koop, Exodus isn't good enough (neither are most of the players), but some of the morons make me ashamed to be a Vale fan and I don't use that phrase lightly. Passion is well and good, but the likes of Exodus and Gannon are the symptoms of the problem at Vale. Focus your anger on those who are really killing this club, not a crap player and arguably a crap manager(God knows we've had enough of those in our history)

Twitters, that comment is nonsense. Citing those who have the ability to not reduce themselves to howling animals because somebody isn't very good at their job as "moral do gooders" is below somebody of your intelligence.

'Moral do gooders'? What the **** is that supposed to mean? What a stupid and idiotic term to use; it doesn't even make sense. Are you referring to people who are saying that they think it's disgusting to see supposed fans screaming abuse at one of our own players, making his own girlfriend cry, boo when his name's read out at the start of a game, heckle his every touch and generally slate the guy no matter what he does? Are they 'moral do gooders'? If so, count me in; I'd prefer to be one of them than a knuckle-dragging halfwit who can do nothing else but yell negative **** at an ever increasing series of our own players.

Well said. You can count me in the 'Moral do gooders' camp as well.

Some of these scenes are shocking and have no place at any football match from fans and players alike. :(

Koop,

Thanks for putting this thread on.

Myself and mate (with over 100 years of supporting Vale between us) have never been so ashamed, angry and disheartened to be Vale fans.

Yesterday's results elsewhere went for us (again) yet from the kick off fans were singing there's only one Gary Roberts - why? how is that supporting the team on the pitch? Shouting abuse at Exodus, Haldane and others - well done you did Accy's job for them.

Perhaps the fact that Roberts and two other first team players were causing a load of grief last Saturday night peed out of their minds at Leek Town had something to do with the non-appearance yesterday. Is that how you want Vale players to behave?

Its strange how so many can get so venomous against a Manager but not the idiots who have appointed him who are killing our club.

We spent the whole match (and half time) arguing with 'fans' around us whose sole intention was to disrupt the team on the day by screaming abuse.

Never been so angry and today I genuinely hope we don't get promoted. Promotion should come to clubs and fans who deserve it.

Lets hope Accy get into the play-offs at our expense.

Sorry, do any of the moral do gooders know what was said to Exodus or what he said back? I was there and didn't have a clue. So if you don't know get off your high horse and shut up.

As for the fans on that football forum link, utter ******** from the lot of them. Lady Vale was speaking sense.

Very educated response!!

Twitters I believe that somebody shouted "you ****ing n***** c***" and he said f*** you. I think the abuser got off lightly.

Shergy my response was about as educated as the two statements I highlighted in your original post. "As bad as Cantona"? Yeah right

Some comedians on this site

Twitters I believe that somebody shouted "you ****ing n***** c***" and he said f*** you. I think the abuser got off lightly.

That I think is sick and I hope the person who made that comment is arrested and banned from Vale.

However, there are some posters (not aimed at the one I've quoted) who just love the chance to have a go at our fans for anything even if they have no idea what was said. It wasn't aimed at people who heard the abuse at the game or on video and are disgusted that a braindead few could be that disgusting.

Koop,

Thanks for putting this thread on.

Myself and mate (with over 100 years of supporting Vale between us) have never been so ashamed, angry and disheartened to be Vale fans.

Yesterday's results elsewhere went for us (again) yet from the kick off fans were singing there's only one Gary Roberts - why? how is that supporting the team on the pitch? Shouting abuse at Exodus, Haldane and others - well done you did Accy's job for them.

Perhaps the fact that Roberts and two other first team players were causing a load of grief last Saturday night peed out of their minds at Leek Town had something to do with the non-appearance yesterday. Is that how you want Vale players to behave?

Its strange how so many can get so venomous against a Manager but not the idiots who have appointed him who are killing our club.

We spent the whole match (and half time) arguing with 'fans' around us whose sole intention was to disrupt the team on the day by screaming abuse.

Never been so angry and today I genuinely hope we don't get promoted. Promotion should come to clubs and fans who deserve it.

Lets hope Accy get into the play-offs at our expense.

Dont we know it i could here you arguing i never once heard a come on vale from you all the match.That is not supporting the vale those fans spend a lot of hard earned money following vale you are the disgrace saying you hope we dont get promoted,absoluetly disgusting thing to say.And by the way i am not a chav i can bet i have supported the vale for longer than you though,and will continue to do so home and away.

It was only a matter of time before Exodus got some abuse from Vale fans, Although i dont condone the racism... maybe it was a good thing he got the abuse... He shouldnt be wearing the Vale shirt.... Wasnt he Centre Back at Accrington the other day? His fault for their first goal... Hes useless and costing us our promotion along with his dingbat Gannon.

Exodus hasnt got a leg to stand on if he was giving 100% he shouldnt be a football player. If he wasnt giving 100% then he shouldnt be in a vale shirt.. He goaded some fans at our last home match too. he made a ruck for his own back at accrington too...

Exodus and Gannon go before its too late!

It was only a matter of time before Exodus got some abuse from Vale fans, Although i dont condone the racism... maybe it was a good thing he got the abuse... He shouldnt be wearing the Vale shirt.... Wasnt he Centre Back at Accrington the other day? His fault for their first goal... Hes useless and costing us our promotion along with his dingbat Gannon.

Exodus hasnt got a leg to stand on if he was giving 100% he shouldnt be a football player. If he wasnt giving 100% then he shouldnt be in a vale shirt.. He goaded some fans at our last home match too. he made a ruck for his own back at accrington too...

Exodus and Gannon go before its too late!

Loft didn't help for the first goal by passing the ball to Craney on the edge of his own box :rolleyes:

Whilst Exodus was rubbish on Saturday, he was far from the only one.

Archived