onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

bgwmc news???

vale in the blood

Advert

i believe stone valiant recorded it so it may be put on you tube sometime soon

it was a very passionate meeting where views where aired and a little credit to ML he gave as good as he got

perry dropped a ******* by telling all those present what a great match they had missed yesterday meant tongue in cheak but went down like a lead balloon

the new investment will run into millions of pound but will not break the 24.9% rule?

they are to meet with mark sims again after the hols to try ant come to some kind of agreement

it was clearly shown that if bratt and oliver leave now the majority will return to going games

ML and PD were left in no illusion the strength of feelings and the task they have to unite the club

thanks for that. i think mark simms coming on board and bratt n oliver leaving would help in s big way to unite fans. in my opinion.

Is it such a big ask considering Bratt hasnt been near the club for months and Oliver offers the club NOTHING? Then we could all get back to supporting our team and arguing about the game.

it was a very passionate meeting where views where aired and a little credit to ML he gave as good as he got

perry dropped a ******* by telling all those present what a great match they had missed yesterday meant tongue in cheak but went down like a lead balloon

the new investment will run into millions of pound but will not break the 24.9% rule?

they are to meet with mark sims again after the hols to try ant come to some kind of agreement

it was clearly shown that if bratt and oliver leave now the majority will return to going games

ML and PD were left in no illusion the strength of feelings and the task they have to unite the club

They could be paying £50 per share?

Bratt and Oliver are a disgrace. For all the crap we have had to hear them come out with about the so called "fans run club", they refuse to communicate with the fans, and stand in the way of progress until they get paid off.

Mike Lloyd said that Glenn Oliver hasn't given any indication that he wants to sell his shares as a condition of not standing for re-election.

Lloyd and Deakin both have a signed letter of resignation from Bratt. It's locked away.

Bratt's resignation is only conditional to new investment and does not depend on him selling his shares according to Lloyd.

Similarly, Oliver not put any conditions on him not standing fo re-election at the forthcoming AGM.

Edit: What Jean wrote.

Did he ****, spineless wand.

Its obvious that Lloyd and Deakin know how to communicate even if it is tripe, that is why Pratt and Glenda weren't there as when they open their gobs, farts come out.

Why do you say that whatLloyd & Deakin come out with is trpe? from what I heard of them today they were very reasonable, I came out feeling Quite positive.

So somebody is investing millions for just a 24.9% stake,it seems a bit odd to me:shifty:,is that money into the club or for other things,did they say?

Lloyd and Deakin both have a signed letter of resignation from Bratt. It's locked away.

Bratt's resignation is only conditional to new investment and does not depend on him selling his shares according to Lloyd.

Similarly, Oliver not put any conditions on him not standing fo re-election at the forthcoming AGM.

Edit: What Jean wrote.

This is what worries me,my feeling is that they want people to break seo and get tickets and then say ohhhh sorry the investment has fallen through,so then BB and Oliver stay but they have had some more ticket money to see them through.

Also nobody has seen any resignation letters have they??:unsure: and that also worries if they haven't.

This is what worries me,my feeling is that they want people to break seo and get tickets and then say ohhhh sorry the investment has fallen through,so then BB and Oliver stay but they have had some more ticket money to see them through.

Also nobody has seen any resignation letters have they??:unsure: and that also worries if they haven't.

My thoughts as well, it's a big con and when the "investment" falls through we will still be "where we are"! Desparate men and admin must be a real possibility.

Archived