onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Gannon is the symptom.................

Please do not fall into the trap of going after Gannon on Tuesday, it will detract from the main objective of removing Jackson & co.

It will divide the protest and that will suit the board down to the ground, Jackson and Lloyds comments have left me totally deflated but that could be by design, we have to keep the pressure up.

Gannon is a symptom of the problems at the Vale, sort the board out and everything will fall into place. === === === === === === === ===

Advert

MITS

The venom against him yesterday was worse then any that I've seen for a Vale manager. It was just unfortunate for him that he had to walk within yards of the away fans.

That said, it was woeful on the pitch yesterday.

JG cut a solitary figure and left with the guy who warmed-up the players before the match.

I don't intend to defend what JG has done to the playing side of things but would plead with all fans to aim their primary disgust at those in the Boardroom, whose arrogance is beyond belief.

When you look at the bigger picture, you will see that Gannon is also a victim here. He's clearly not the answer and not what we want, but the guy has walked into a managers nightmare ...

Replacing the best thing to happen to PVFC in years, MA.

Having to walk in the job alone and be forced to work with existing staff.

Having to work in conditions where the board are hated by the majority of supporters.

Having to work under changing financial conditions, due to the board removing promised funds for signings and backroom staff.

For the whole affair to be repaired, the whole lot have to go, whether they are liked or not.

1. The board needs to sell.

2.Gannon needs to go.

3.MG & GH need to go.

Achieve number 1 and the rest takes care of itself and the club can then begin to have some sort of discipline.

When you look at the bigger picture, you will see that Gannon is also a victim here. He's clearly not the answer and not what we want, but the guy has walked into a managers nightmare ...

Replacing the best thing to happen to PVFC in years, MA.

Having to walk in the job alone and be forced to work with existing staff.

Having to work in conditions where the board are hated by the majority of supporters.

Having to work under changing financial conditions, due to the board removing promised funds for signings and backroom staff.

For the whole affair to be repaired, the whole lot have to go, whether they are liked or not.

1. The board needs to sell.

2.Gannon needs to go.

3.MG & GH need to go.

Achieve number 1 and the rest takes care of itself and the club can then begin to have some sort of discipline.

He's not a victim, he could have come in and at least try to get along with the playing staff who were doing a great job, he knew of the sensitivities around the club but he still came in and rode roughshod over everyone and everything.

You say he walked into a manager's nightmare but most new managers walk into a struggling team because vacancies normally come about following a sacking, Micky had put everything in place here but he is systematically tearing it all apart.

Agree with this.

The board needs to go first and foremost.

Gannon isnt right for the job, but it was the board that appointed him.

Another thing, if Gannon goes and the board are still here, what other manager in their right mind would want the job? Its a no win situation for them and everyone is now aware of the problems with the nationwide publicity of busgate etc.

He's not a victim, he could have come in and at least try to get along with the playing staff who were doing a great job, he knew of the sensitivities around the club but he still came in and rode roughshod over everyone and everything.

You say he walked into a manager's nightmare but most new managers walk into a struggling team because vacancies normally come about following a sacking, Micky had put everything in place here but he is systematically tearing it all apart.

Gannon was at fault in accepting the job, knowing that his type of players were not here, and that it would take at least 18mths to put a team together, even if money appeared. The board were more at fault in thinking that he was the same style as MA, and could come in and take us to promotion, with the addition of the 2/3 players MA said we needed.

EXACTLY Chesh,Gormless Gannon couldnt have had it easier, just keep them playing as they know best ,automatic promotion would have been a doddle. in fact im sure we would have been going up as champions. But NO , IM JIM GANNON AND IM GOING TO DO THINGS MY WAY. What an absolute t---er, i want him gone as soon as..i effin hate the bloke. :yes:

If Gannon had any pride he would walk.....A board member admitted last week and yesterday the Board had a war chest to fight off Mo...........That so called war chest should have been given to the Manager to boost our promotion bid. But no its for the self preservation society. + Its double glazing and Hotel re-furb costs.

If Gannon had any pride he would walk.....A board member admitted last week and yesterday the Board had a war chest to fight off Mo...........That so called war chest should have been given to the Manager to boost our promotion bid. But no its for the self preservation society. + Its double glazing and Hotel re-furb costs.

Jimmy, this pig headed man will not walk, he firmly believes he is doing the right thing. Unfortunately, in doing so, he is subjecting certain individuals to horrible abuse. He is arrogant and deluded. I "almost" felt sorry for him yesterday as he was herded away from the baying away fans by the stewards. ===

MITS

The venom against him yesterday was worse then any that I've seen for a Vale manager. It was just unfortunate for him that he had to walk within yards of the away fans.

That said, it was woeful on the pitch yesterday.

JG cut a solitary figure and left with the guy who warmed-up the players before the match.

I don't intend to defend what JG has done to the playing side of things but would plead with all fans to aim their primary disgust at those in the Boardroom, whose arrogance is beyond belief.

Its about the board... Jacksons comments Re Chaudry and the bank beggar belief,...Lloyds defection over to Jacksons side stinks, if Mo offered him a place on his board he would jump ship in a heart beat.

This board have to go ASAP for the sake of the Club,they have shown they dont have the ability to do the job, they have to go for the sake of my sanity,if they are still there next season..... Im gone taking with me 43 years of memories some good.... some very good..... but on average pretty average.BUT I haver never felt how I do at the moment,frustrated angry,embarrased and cheated.

This board have got to go===============

Gannon is just doing a bad job, he's not trying to wreck and destroy the club like the board are.

I agree completely with MITS, it would just divide things and not help at all. ALL the heat has to be on the board, if they go Mo will make up his mind regarding Gannon.

Gannon just came to the wrong club at the wrong time.

Had he followed Glover, he would probably have been a lot more successful.

Archived