onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brain Washed

grebovale

Am beginning to think that OVF members and those Vale who are taking it all in with these statements poping up.let's go back to the EGM,Rob Lee gets one over MO and every man and his dog Slags him off,2 months later he said sorry I should have backed MO and you guys buy it.Mekin a few months back was reported on here to be backing Bratt,yesterday he makes a statement which says otherwise,it was reported that he was paying £50,000 to join the board then when it's leaked to the press he backs down then says he will do it when Mark Simms joins the board,next one up will be Bratt,after he resigns he will make a statement saying he made a mistake and should have left after the EGM and you guys will say:He wasn't a bad guy after all: It seems to me you lot beleave all this spin or just getting desperate for support to oust the board,

Advert

Am beginning to think that OVF members and those Vale who are taking it all in with these statements poping up.let's go back to the EGM,Rob Lee gets one over MO and every man and his dog Slags him off,2 months later he said sorry I should have backed MO and you guys buy it.Mekin a few months back was reported on here to be backing Bratt,yesterday he makes a statement which says otherwise,it was reported that he was paying £50,000 to join the board then when it's leaked to the press he backs down then says he will do it when Mark Simms joins the board,next one up will be Bratt,after he resigns he will make a statement saying he made a mistake and should have left after the EGM and you guys will say:He wasn't a bad guy after all: It seems to me you lot beleave all this spin or just getting desperate for support to oust the board,

may be there is no spin and RL and NM realised that they ****** up

People just want anything to cling to because the board have always out played them. You have to admit that every time the anti groups believe they are going to find the smoking gun and bring the board down, they survive and more fans turn against the anti board.

You can say what you like, at the end of the day if Mo had paid the 50k for the shares, done the paperwork - all this would be done and dusted. One major mistake by the wealthy backer has really stuffed up.

Only a fool would join a board without being able to do full diligence, if M Sims had been able to do it and was satisfied, that would have been good enough for me. Before you join a board they all seem OK, but looking into things closely you find out they are not, ignore it and carry on? All this fuss the board make about confidentiality agreements, and what do the board do. What sort of firm are the Amer? similar to Tricell? Nobody knows, especially the shareholders. I know who I believe, once trust is lost it is difficult to get back.

may be there is no spin and RL and NM realised that they ****** up

In my eyes,to little to late,yesterday I said it would be good to see these 2 with MARK on the board but now av changed my mind,I now think they are not to be trusted,just a gut feeling nothing else,they seem to change their minds to easily and I hope Mark will think about this before talking to them.

Hang on how honest is MS? If he is willing to do deals on the quiet with potential board members then will he just sell the club off to Mo on best deal for Mo and himself? What agreements are in place between these two?

Shareholder decision, but not on Amer.

Guest potalot1
People just want anything to cling to because the board have always out played them. You have to admit that every time the anti groups believe they are going to find the smoking gun and bring the board down, they survive and more fans turn against the anti board.

You can say what you like, at the end of the day if Mo had paid the 50k for the shares, done the paperwork - all this would be done and dusted. One major mistake by the wealthy backer has really stuffed up.

Youre not wrong MM, why cant everyone see this ?

Well said its all spin dont think ms ever wanted to join the board just a good salesman

Are you happy with the board??

Pothead and sarkymark, you do not understand so probably best to keep quiet.

Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue.

Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.

In other words, button thy chops thick lads.

Well said its all spin dont think ms ever wanted to join the board just a good salesman

Sorry don't agree,but,he did put himself in a no win situation with his condition to join,at that point yes I myself thought that's it he won't join,Mark should have just said he was not getting to see all he wanted and left it at that,

I agree MM,MO did in my eyes stuff it up with RL.And his statement/spin of what happend was taken in by most on here as we had no other investor to turn to.

In my humble opinion and for what its worth,I think that Sims should walk away and leave the club to its hoped for new investment from the USA.

I think the criticism Choudry and Sims have had is grossly unfair especially when you see it against the backdrop of the worst board of directors in living memory.

Lee tricked Choudry knowing all along that the shares were not for sale to him.

They should walk now and leave the club to its paltry new investment offer an offer that no one knows about a complete secret,and lets see just how we fare in the future.

Archived