onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

How Many More Statements?

Memphis

Advert

In all this posturing and 'he said she said' the bottom line is that the current board need removing. How this is done is not important just the end result. I would ask all people trying to, pretending to and intending to invest in port vale to get this board out with whatever means are possible. Lines from the likes of Meakin about not giving Bratt 65K are not solving the problem and seems to suggest as the club correctly point out that there probably never was any real intention to purchase shares or be a board member.

If people could stop trying to be a media hero and standing up for this that and the other and just got on with the process of purchasing Port Vale FC then we would all be a hell of a lot better off. Had Meakin kept his mouth shut he could have just purchased Bratts shares, weakening the board numerically and cumulative share holding, instead hes in the papers chatting this and that. Him and Sims could have got a deal done between them and we could now have Bratt on his way, Oliver out numbered and Lloyd feeling the heat. Instead we have status quo and Bratt not having 65k. I know which would actually benefit the club more :(

Pat Munro

Mark Catlin

Mike Newton

The 'Texans'

Mo Chaudry

Mark Sims

Nigel Meakin

Mike Thompstone

Jason Lowe

Tim Barber. - who cares about him

Dave Felstead. - who cares about him

Phil Taylor. - he is friends with BB

Robbie Williams. - he likes BB and so does his dad.

Ray Wiliams

Cullerton. - he gets on well with BB

Sproson

Porter

Foyle. - friendly with BB

Well that's a matchday 18 that Bratt and Oliver wouldn't get a reference from.....

Bang on right. MC, MS and NM have all been shown to love the media, but action is small.

NM has also lied when trying to obtain the shares about his links to MC and MS - surly not a good omen for any director? If this was BB or GO people would be up in arms about the lies being told.

In all this posturing and 'he said she said' the bottom line is that the current board need removing. How this is done is not important just the end result. I would ask all people trying to, pretending to and intending to invest in port vale to get this board out with whatever means are possible. Lines from the likes of Meakin about not giving Bratt 65K are not solving the problem and seems to suggest as the club correctly point out that there probably never was any real intention to purchase shares or be a board member.

If people could stop trying to be a media hero and standing up for this that and the other and just got on with the process of purchasing Port Vale FC then we would all be a hell of a lot better off. Had Meakin kept his mouth shut he could have just purchased Bratts shares, weakening the board numerically and cumulative share holding, instead hes in the papers chatting this and that. Him and Sims could have got a deal done between them and we could now have Bratt on his way, Oliver out numbered and Lloyd feeling the heat. Instead we have status quo and Bratt not having 65k. I know which would actually benefit the club more :(

Excellent and well thought out post which I whole heartedly support.

Slightly discurteous to NM.

As he stated, his investment of £50k was to go to PVFC, not to line Bill Bratts pockets

But is not lining Bratts pocket solving the problem? It really isnt is it. The other thing is the man did put 50k in to shares, you cant expect him to walk away with nothing, lets be realistic and fair, even if he wont be with us.

Bang on right. MC, MS and NM have all been shown to love the media, but action is small.

NM has also lied when trying to obtain the shares about his links to MC and MS - surly not a good omen for any director? If this was BB or GO people would be up in arms about the lies being told.

Perhaps the Lie-ometer is finally been balanced ===

NM has also lied when trying to obtain the shares about his links to MC and MS - surly not a good omen for any director?

A total load of bull, hes kept quiet about it to a biased board who dont need another excuse to turn down investment. Seems like a good idea to me. If i had 100k to buy in with it would only be once i was on the board that i would openly admit to supporting Sims and Mos attempts to take over the club. I if admitted prior to the approach they would turn it down as i was in league with MS and MC

But is not lining Bratts pocket solving the problem? It really isnt is it.

Why should Bratt get his 50 pieces of silver, particulalry ashe took a salary whilst presiding over the club as CEO in the worst periods both on the pitch and commercially in recent history?

Someone needs to buy bill brats shares to get rid of him. if he keeps the shares he keeps an amount of control. its no good anti board backing people who are not prepared to buy existing board members shares.

exactly, thats how 99% of board changes work at other clubs, and this is how this one could end quite smoothly i think. If MC, MS or NM publically offer to give Bratt 100K for his shares he would be in a position to make a few bob and get out of jail then im sure it would be very difficult to turn down, same for Jackson etc...

Why should Bratt get his 50 pieces of silver, particulalry ashe took a salary whilst presiding over the club as CEO in the worst periods both on the pitch and commercially in recent history?

the man put in 50k so he is at least owed his 50k back. You cant expect someone to walk away from an investment of 50k with nothing. I want him gone and other talk about wanting him gone to have the power to do it. At present theres always an excuse why they cant buy the shares off them.

Archived