onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

How Many More Statements?

Memphis

In light of yet another statement today from the inner sanctum, the following questions should, I feel, be asked:

• How many more statements can we expect in the coming weeks?

• How many more will the board feel the need to defend themselves?

• Can everybody that has had anything to do with the board, and subsequently found themselves exasperated at their actions, be wrong?

Advert

Someone Is Lying?????

Yes and we know who it is:ohmy:

Who has got more to lose from this..................oh yeh the board!

Why would Nigel Meakin lie,how would it benefit him?

They will do anything to keep the followers on their side!

Or stirring of course..

A big risk, don't you think?

I've long held the belief, that due to the lack of legal action against all these people that are 'stirring', then there must be some substance in what they are stating.

We will continue along the path we announced via our press release of 11th August and maintain our focus upon driving the club forwards.

We believe that given the facts presented, genuine supporters of Port Vale will respect and support these constructive efforts to build up our great club, which remains our only priority.

Which facts presented???

Guest potalot1
A big risk, don't you think?

I've long held the belief, that due to the lack of legal action against all these people that are 'stirring', then there must be some substance in what they are stating.

Or not worth the effort or listening to. I wouldnt bother about them if i was in the boardroom. Bringing cases like that to court just arnt worth it.

Or not worth the effort or listening to. I wouldnt bother about them if i was in the boardroom. Bringing cases like that to court just arnt worth it.

Or the board know that they are true and wouldn't have a leg to stand on in any legal case.

Pat Munro

Mark Catlin

Mike Newton

The 'Texans'

Mo Chaudry

Mark Sims

Nigel Meakin

Mike Thompstone

Jason Lowe

Tim Barber

Dave Felstead

and many more.

All people who have seen and spoken out about how Bill Bratt and Glenn Oliver work.

Are they all wrong?

Guest potalot1
Or the board know that they are true and wouldn't have a leg to stand on in any legal case.

Pat Munro

Mark Catlin

Mike Newton

The 'Texans'

Mo Chaudry

Mark Sims

Nigel Meakin

Mike Thompstone

Jason Lowe

Tim Barber

Dave Felstead

and many more.

All people who have seen and spoken out about Bill Bratt and Glenn Oliver.

Are they all wrong?

Dunno, dont care really but plenty of dodgy characters in that list..

OMG...When am i in court. lol. :D

Pat Munro

Mark Catlin

Mike Newton

The 'Texans'

Mo Chaudry

Mark Sims

Nigel Meakin

Mike Thompstone

Jason Lowe

Tim Barber

Dave Felstead

and many more.

All people who have seen and spoken out about how Bill Bratt and Glenn Oliver work.

Are they all wrong?

Top post.

In light of yet another statement today from the inner sanctum, the following questions should, I feel, be asked:

• How many more statements can we expect in the coming weeks?

• How many more will the board feel the need to defend themselves?

• Can everybody that has had anything to do with the board, and subsequently found themselves exasperated at their actions, be wrong?

As many as are needed to defend the club against false claims. Oh yeah sorry I forgot, if something is said against the board then it must be true.

Archived