onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Chris Birchall

Twitters

Advert

yes - he's not part of vale anymore is he, so why are people bothered if he's on friggin trial at northampton? christ almighty.

Didn't Birchall moan about a 50 per cent cut in wages before he signed his contract last year .

As an international player and Beckhams buddy thought he was gods gift.(I said then he was only a bench warmer and wasn't worth a contract) when clubs weren't queuing up to sign him had to eat humble pie and accept it.

Not at all the bad side of the internet, i'd say if anything, because you don't like people's opinions your marking them down as they are the 'bad side of the internet', imo, he was rubbish, i have no particular memories of chris birchall doing anything in a vale shirt, and the reason's people wouldn't write to the sentinel is because it's quicker to write it on here, hey i just remembered it is a forum after all, where your allowed to put your opinion? :smile:

Like I said, this is in my opinion an unfortunate side of the whole internet, not just OVF. You only have to read any social media site to see how ready people are to type something that they wouldn't in a month of Sundays say to someone in real life.

I'm not sure that's ever a good thing, is it?

Didn't Birchall moan about a 50 per cent cut in wages before he signed his contract last year .

As an international player and Beckhams buddy thought he was gods gift.(I said then he was only a bench warmer and wasn't worth a contract) when clubs weren't queuing up to sign him had to eat humble pie and accept it.

it's unfair to denigrate any ex vale player as they did their bit for the club , we all can't be brilliant examples but if someone does the best he can for the club then that's all you can ask it isn't as if we are top of the premiership, we are an average division 1 side hopefully on the up so look to the future if that is possible.:hello:

Archived